Ashes Cricket General Discussion

In happier news I am watching the Cricket Australia XI vs England 4 day/nighter - BigAnt's Ashes cricket game was shown in a drinks break and the commentators gave it a mention. Women's cricket being included was highlighted.

I am guessing this was part of BigAnt's PR campaign and a good aspect of it at that. Makes sure any cricket fans watching that didn't know there was a new cricket game coming out are now fully aware.

In happier news I am watching the Cricket Australia XI vs England 4 day/nighter - BigAnt's Ashes cricket game was shown in a drinks break and the commentators gave it a mention. Women's cricket being included was highlighted.

I am guessing this was part of BigAnt's PR campaign and a good aspect of it at that. Makes sure any cricket fans watching that didn't know there was a new cricket game coming out are now fully aware.
Hey thats cool!

but seriously, what an absolute Fegan.
I generally think you dislike me, whenever I ask a question, you respond in the rudest way. Is there a problem with me asking a question on a Forums. This is for people to get info on the upcoming game, I seem to be the only person you complain about . All I asked for was your opinion on the matter.[DOUBLEPOST=1510135489][/DOUBLEPOST]
If it makes you feel any better he is probably only like 14 years old. :lol
I'm not though :lol

Reactions: DAP
I am sure he doesnt dislike you personally....your questions open you up to flak unfortunately.....
What I am trying to find out is why it has to be such a rude response no matter what the question is

What I am trying to find out is why it has to be such a rude response no matter what the question is
You can put members on your ignore list should you wish. Of course we are all entitled to posting but as it is by its very nature an open forum the reactions we get will also be open.....[DOUBLEPOST=1510136172][/DOUBLEPOST]
As someone stated already prices have seen to me more/less on the PlayStation store. That is what I am trying to confirm, that is all
But the point us that it will become clear which price will be what where and When....then you can decide where what When to buy...... finished.

I need information about so game so that wouldn't be the best idea. I have seen plenty questions from people who asked about 10 times but mine happen the be ridiculous. If it's an open forums, expect to get varied questions. There is no way this is the first time you have any questions like this

I need information about so game so that wouldn't be the best idea. I have seen plenty questions from people who asked about 10 times but mine happen the be ridiculous. If it's an open forums, expect to get varied questions. There is no way this is the first time you have any questions like this
No. Body. Knows. Full. Tweaking. Stop.

Now go back to class.

No. Body. Knows. Full. Tweaking. Stop.

Now go back to class.
great, now all the beta testers hate me for asking their opinion
Is there any post where I can ask for people's opinion and not get into an argument

Users who are viewing this thread