Ashes Cricket General Discussion

I'm talking about $50 to $60 US on the playstore. What I normally do when I preorder is find out the price then buy a code for that amount of money but I don't know how much it's going to Be on the PSN store because you can't preorder it. Some people have told me that the Xbox store should have the same US price as the PSN store but @afrid said he got a $60 and that is wat has me contemplating if to buy the $50 US code or the $60 US Code. Any ideas? @WealeyH @blockerdave @Dutch @SnowyCasanova

You overstate our influence if you think we are involved in pricing discussions.

Jeez $49.99 on U.S Xbox store that's about £38 we have to pay £49.99! In UK Strange unless the U.S price doesn't include tax?
The guy at the store told me to put Florida because they don't have added taxes so if it says 49.99 that's all I have to pay[DOUBLEPOST=1510094391][/DOUBLEPOST]
You overstate our influence if you think we are involved in pricing discussions.
It doesn't matter to me if you're not involved but you guys would have more of an idea than anyone else that is active on the forums, I just wanted your opinion on the matter

At this point idek a lot of people are saying $59 US and a lot of people are saying $49. I need confirmation

I haven’t had to pay tax on any of the digital game purchases off the Xbox store in California. The $49.99 is the price. At least on Xbox. I don’t see why the PS store would be different.

However, there are some games with price differences between the Xbox and PS store for whatever reason.

I haven’t had to pay tax on any of the digital game purchases off the Xbox store in California. The $49.99 is the price. At least on Xbox. I don’t see why the PS store would be different.

However, there are some games with price differences between the Xbox and PS store for whatever reason.
I mean buying the code on Saturday so I need to do something fast because I want to be ready to buy the game as soon as it comes onto the PlayStation store. Don't really want to be having a $50 code on the day and it turns out to be $60. Also don't feel like spending more money and then having extra $10 on my account and nothing to do with it. Thanks for your help though

Last edited:
I mean buying the code on Saturday so I need to do something fast because I want to be ready to buy the game as soon as it comes onto the PlayStation store. Don't really want to be having a $50 code on the day and it turns out to be $60. Also don't feel like spending more money and then having extra $10 on my account and nothing government do with it. Thanks for your help though

Then why don’t you just wait until the 16th to purchase to code for the amount that you need after seeing the price?

Surely it only takes a couple minutes. What difference does it make buying it Saturday or the day of.

I mean buying the code on Saturday so I need to do something fast because I want to be ready to buy the game as soon as it comes onto the PlayStation store. Don't really want to be having a $50 code on the day and it turns out to be $60. Also don't feel like spending more money and then having extra $10 on my account and nothing government do with it. Thanks for your help though

it's $49.99 on US Xbox store - I dare say it will be $49.99 on US PSN store. Whether or not this includes tax is up to you to research. Stop being lazy and use this amazing new invention called google if you "NEED" to know. I dare say, no one here is allowed to release pricing details so stop asking, please! Alternatively wait until the 16th to purchase your PSN card (I've heard you can do it online, so I'm not sure why you need to buy it on Saturday and not wait, but maybe you are in a remote location).

Ofcourse, this is all moot if you are not buying from the US store, but rather the Australian, UK, or Asian PSN stores...

Not so much that we’re not allowed to discuss pricing, as it is we don’t have any information that isn’t already readily publicly available

Then why don’t you just wait until the 16th to purchase to code for the amount that you need after seeing the price?

Surely it only takes a couple minutes. What difference does it make buying it Saturday or the day of.
I will only have time to go to the store on Saturday

it's $49.99 on US Xbox store - I dare say it will be $49.99 on US PSN store. Whether or not this includes tax is up to you to research. Stop being lazy and use this amazing new invention called google if you "NEED" to know. I dare say, no one here is allowed to release pricing details so stop asking, please! Alternatively wait until the 16th to purchase your PSN card (I've heard you can do it online, so I'm not sure why you need to buy it on Saturday and not wait, but maybe you are in a remote location).

Ofcourse, this is all moot if you are not buying from the US store, but rather the Australian, UK, or Asian PSN stores...

How am I supposed to find the info I need from random people on the internet when people HELPING the official members of BA can't give out info. FYI looking up the price of the digital version comes up with only the hard copy, idk how you expect google users to say anything before helpers. Thanks for your "help"

Last edited:
I will only have time to go to the store on Saturday

Why don't you purchase using credit card? No need to worry about the price and it will take a few seconds to get the game.

Users who are viewing this thread