Ashes Cricket General Discussion

It'd be nice, even if the steam game comes a few weeks later, to be able to have a crack at the academy during the wait. If only so there are some things left to edit before you get greedy and do it all.
You will have some work trust me.

Amazon.in had a discount of 12% in the PS4 Version, I was just checking it for fun...

Amazon.in had a discount of 12% in the PS4 Version, I was just checking it for fun...
Amazon.uk too lowered price from 46 GBP to 42 GBP for both platforms.

Apparently he was....

DOJr4ViUEAACxC6.jpg

Didn't realise PS4 bluetooth controllers reached 100m+ or is there some other trickery going on here? Great PR stunt though - hope the launch goes well next week.

Edit: thought this was obvious to be tongue I cheek. I was in no way insinuating that it wasn't real, just trying to be funny

Last edited:
Thanks forgot about that and wasnt sure If Ross had only said that in the beta forum or not!!!
I can imagine how sometimes that would be a difficult thing to keep track of. Perils of having access to secret/hidden threads you see ;)

It was pretty awesome getting to help set it up on the big screen at the 'G.

I got to go behind the scenes yesterday and had a solid session making sure everything was a-ok. Not every day that you get to sit on the MCG playing a video game, let alone Ashes Cricket!

Easily one of the most surreal experiences of my life, probably 2nd to Richmond winning the Premiership at the same place a little over a month ago!!

It was pretty awesome getting to help set it up on the big screen at the 'G.

I got to go behind the scenes yesterday and had a solid session making sure everything was a-ok. Not every day that you get to sit on the MCG playing a video game, let alone Ashes Cricket!

Easily one of the most surreal experiences of my life, probably 2nd to Richmond winning the Premiership at the same place a little over a month ago!!

Playing video games at the G >>>>>>>>>> Richmond winning a flag.

Kind Regards, A salty North supporter

Users who are viewing this thread