Ashes Cricket General Discussion

It was pretty awesome getting to help set it up on the big screen at the 'G.

I got to go behind the scenes yesterday and had a solid session making sure everything was a-ok. Not every day that you get to sit on the MCG playing a video game, let alone Ashes Cricket!

Easily one of the most surreal experiences of my life, probably 2nd to Richmond winning the Premiership at the same place a little over a month ago!!

Your in a good mood today. Why don't you nice people at BA release the game in the evening

This game is going to rock as soon after its gets released on November 16. Already creating history before the launch itself.
Platform is laid out for one of the finest cricket gaming series ever made by BigAntStudios. Cheers!

I got to go behind the scenes yesterday and had a solid session making sure everything was a-ok. Not every day that you get to sit on the MCG playing a video game, let alone Ashes Cricket!

Easily one of the most surreal experiences of my life, probably 2nd to Richmond winning the Premiership at the same place a little over a month ago!!
Hopefully the Aussies won in the game cos that's the last time you'll be beating the poms at the G this year...mwahahaha

Your in a good mood today. Why don't you nice people at BA release the game in the evening

I was thinking of the morning of the 16th, you'd rather the evening?

PS: From the posts, looks like my ignore is working a treat!

Do we have any thread which has all the details of this beautiful game summarized? can someone give me that link

Guys, i am not spamming here, i have many questions, please let me know where can i ask those?

I thought our fifa match was the most surreal experience of ur life :p

Ashes cricket getting released for PC as well? What is the price?
How many styles of Bowling actions are present for Fast/Medium/Wrist and Finger spinners
Do we have any video that has Wrist spinner action?
Do we have the option of watching highlights after the match is over and can we export it by any means?

I am excited after watching the Ashes cricket videos

Will the price of ashes cricket 17 for pc will be same like dbc 17?(india)

Users who are viewing this thread