Ashes Cricket General Discussion

So I picked a rather good time to fall and break my back, doctors recommend 2 months of absolute best rest. So now I can play this game alot and not worry about Work and studies so Thanks @BigAntStudios and Big Ant team. The Game looks like an absolute gem can't wait to get my hands on it.

So I picked a rather good time to fall and break my back, doctors recommend 2 months of absolute best rest. So now I can play this game alot and not worry about Work and studies so Thanks @BigAntStudios and Big Ant team. The Game looks like an absolute gem can't wait to get my hands on it.

wish you a good recovery mate

Looking fab on the big screen, a person who loved the previous games, I am gonna get addicted to this one...

Hmm maybe I should start leaving banana peels around my flat in the days before the PC release... :spy

Why oh why couldnt Gary Ballance have been with him????

Ballance is a star. Why he didn't feature on Ashes Cricket's cover and wasn't front & centre of Ashes Cricket marketing is beyond me. Can you imagine the buzz that would've been generated had Ballance starred in those mocap sessions... Opportunity missed Big Ant is all I can say :rolleyes

Anybody who knows minimum specs for the game on PC?

Users who are viewing this thread