Ashes Cricket General Discussion

It will be digital everywhere that the PS/Xbox stores are available on day one.

Physical copies are confirmed for UK, Australia, NZ - other nations TBA.

I am from India and its difficult for me to get a digital copy. Please make sure there are physical copies available here as well.

:(

Not very likely to ever be on Mac - unless you emulate Windows.[DOUBLEPOST=1505977578][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am from India and its difficult for me to get a digital copy. Please make sure there are physical copies available here as well.

:(

PC copies will only be digital.

So to be clear the acamedy will be realised earlier like last time and pretty much same demo yes like the news

Missing? I would have thought improving the AI would be more important than cosmetic upgrades.

Oh , old Grumpy Snowy at his best :facepalm

So now I must interject with something about Online , to trump the AI and Cosmetic shortcomings ?

All of it needs work in my opinion , not just one segment.

It's very doubtful we will ever do an Academy release on consoles, the process is too costly and cumbersome to update.

Ross , please confirm if this is just for the pre-launch of the game (Seperate Application) , or is the Academy going to dissapear completely from Console as well (as part of the game) ?

Wouldnt make sense , as the Press Conferences still makes reference to the Academy part.

Please clarify .

Obviously I'm not Ross
But I'm sure the academy will be on the console versions..
Just not the academy pre-release.
Ross , please confirm if this is just for the pre-launch of the game (Seperate Application) , or is the Academy going to dissapear completely from Console as well (as part of the game) ?

Wouldnt make sense , as the Press Conferences still makes reference to the Academy part.

Please clarify .[/QUOTE

Any kind of VR support will b dream.come.true.

Missing? I would have thought improving the AI would be more important than cosmetic upgrades.
I don't see the problem with the post. They can improve more than one area of the game at a time. Even if it does seem like a quick turnaround from DBC 17.

I'd be expecting to see incremental improvements in Career mode from the last game, even if some of those improvements are cosmetic

Linking "purchased" (via XP) equipment to performance result is a slippery slope to micro transactions that the community should resist not request. What the actual f.

Also, it's entirely counter to reality. In real life, the better (higher profile) you get the more people will give you stuff for free or pay you to use their equipment...

What an absolutely bollocks "feature".

is this a good upgrade to crappy DBC 17 or a new version altogether or same crap being sold with different name?

Users who are viewing this thread