Ashes Cricket General Discussion

5hitkicker

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
The game was on show at EB Expo last weekend, I'm surprised there hasn't been footage from it - we had a HUGE stand.

View attachment 197943

View attachment 197944

Not sure about PAX. Very likely we'll have some in-store stuff prior to release at retail in Melbourne at least.

My theory is it's because Dean is in Canada/USA. Twistie3 would've been straight onto this!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
David Warner having 1.53m followers, complaining or joking, it's still good publicity for the game.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
You have no depth there, they could be same height because the tall one is way behind the short one ;)

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I like the graphics it certainly looks clearer than DB17. Only gripe would be INNS and Not Out are missing particularly as it's a test match.

flake

County Cricketer
Does anyone find it strange that there’s 3 weeks to go and we’ve had no Academy to create all our players?

LEFF

Club Captain
Does anyone find it strange that there’s 3 weeks to go and we’ve had no Academy to create all our players?
Would it not be the same as DBC 17?... From what I have read- it's the same system (unlike DBC14 to 17). So with that said wouldn't all the players already created for DBC17 stand as front runners?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There may be an import feature from DBC17
I'm not sure if that would be possible. Given that BAS do not have rights of DBC anymore, I wonder if the Academy goes with that too. Would be interesting to know.

Users who are viewing this thread