Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Afridig

School Cricketer
Your questions answered @SnowyCasanova

1. Gameplay improvements of course are there but that is solely not enough to warrant a new game in a short span of time.

2. I was not aware of that.

3. Reading through some of these forums i see that people are not allowed to have an opinion or a negative opinion on the game as a select few will attack/gang up on them. Everbody is entitled to their opinion and should be respected for it.

4. The stadium editor i felt should have been improved for sure and the pitch ads look totally wrong in terms of size and placement on the pitch. And also an overlay editor i felt could have been added

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Day by day it is getting difficult to keep a track of discussions going on here :facepalm

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Your questions answered @SnowyCasanova

1. Gameplay improvements of course are there but that is solely not enough to warrant a new game in a short span of time.

2. I was not aware of that.

3. Reading through some of these forums i see that people are not allowed to have an opinion or a negative opinion on the game as a select few will attack/gang up on them. Everbody is entitled to their opinion and should be respected for it.

4. The stadium editor i felt should have been improved for sure and the pitch ads look totally wrong in terms of size and placement on the pitch. And also an overlay editor i felt could have been added

1. And that’s why there are additions/changes other than gameplay (e.g animations, licenses). You still haven’t explained how it’s basic though
2. I’m not surprised
3. That still has absolutely nothing to do with the game. @blockerdave was massively critical of DBC17, yet he gets invited to test the beta. People don’t get ‘attacked’ for criticism. They get ‘attacked’ when they fail to express criticism in a constructive manner
4. And how would you improve the stadium editor. It’s all well and good to say it could be improved, but you’re not actually saying anything about it

kamrul

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dear Chaman, we are not being stubborn in asking bouncers to be playable on the front foot which we know is unrealistic.. we had just shared our thought about the difficulty of facing bouncer-yorker tactic in online legend mode..
If facing bouncers in front foot is tough for everyone, then why are you whining? It's the same for everyone. No one is getting any extra advantage here.
If you can learn to adjust your footwork within the given window, then you are the better player. Keep practicing.

Afridig

School Cricketer
1. And that’s why there are additions/changes other than gameplay (e.g animations, licenses). You still haven’t explained how it’s basic though
2. I’m not surprised
3. That still has absolutely nothing to do with the game. @blockerdave was massively critical of DBC17, yet he gets invited to test the beta. People don’t get ‘attacked’ for criticism. They get ‘attacked’ when they fail to express criticism in a constructive manner
4. And how would you improve the stadium editor. It’s all well and good to say it could be improved, but you’re not actually saying anything about it

Well done @SnowyCasanova you win !

Welcome also to the brown nosers!

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
hey quick question which camera mode i need to set for static camera in ashes cricket?

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
hey @SnowyCasanova is there any specific thread for only ashes cricket FAQ's(related to game options/settings) or we can make use of Ashes general discussion ,coz general discussion thread has been loaded with more topics

Users who are viewing this thread