Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

Really good work big ant . Guys please learn to appreciate sometimes. Atleast we are getting a cricket game because of ba. And the trailer looks amazing. Definitely buying this. Love you work big ant. And why are some people going mad about the gameplay video . It's not big ants studios fault. They are doing everything they can. You guys want a good cricket game or a gameplay video?
Thank you

On topic: what a bunch of twats we have here sometimes. All these conspiracy theories...I read in the JFK memo’s that Ross had a role in that as well....turns out Lee Harvey Oswald was dissapointed in some of the bowling actions..fedge me sideways with the bumper book of Wisden.

You guys want a good cricket game or a gameplay video?
i didn't know there's a trade off between these two. But surely whining for gameplay videos won't take you anywhere. Wait for it. You will know when the time comes. I don't remember seeing so much of a cricket game before it's release like ashes 17. Hold your horses. We will hopefully get something in a couple of days. Twistie is going to Pax again tomorrow. Hopefully there will be some game play video from him.

On topic: what a bunch of twats we have here sometimes. All these conspiracy theories...I read in the JFK memo’s that Ross had a role in that as well....turns out Lee Harvey Oswald was dissapointed in some of the bowling actions..fedge me sideways with the bumper book of Wisden.
That awkward moment you have to point out that you are om topic, thread chaos. I am fine with whatever BA gives, as long I get it in HK PSN Store I’d be glad.

i didn't know there's a trade off between these two. But surely whining for gameplay videos won't take you anywhere. Wait for it. You will know when the time comes. I don't remember seeing so much of a cricket game before it's release like ashes 17. Hold your horses. We will hopefully get something in a couple of days. Twistie is going to Pax again tomorrow. Hopefully there will be some game play video from him.

Yes, in all seriousness, this is the most proactive, open and in-depth pre-launch campaign that we've been able to do for a cricket game. And we have more to come. I hope that everyone's been enjoying what they've seen so far. We've been working very hard to give fans a sense of the hard work and commitment from the entire BA team that has gone into making this. :-)

Yes, in all seriousness, this is the most proactive, open and in-depth pre-launch campaign that we've been able to do for a cricket game. And we have more to come. I hope that everyone's been enjoying what they've seen so far. We've been working very hard to give fans a sense of the hard work and commitment from the entire BA team that has gone into making this. :-)
Pre ordered. Trust you guys and we do see the hard work put in. Everyone here wants the game to do well.

It truly is putrid.

I wonder who they consult on this stuff , I played 6 hours today , 90% in hope that I was just bad at the game and it was a slow burner , it’s not in current state , I would have a list of 20 points that needed to be changed , basic stuff , e.g. most 2nd rows don’t kick for goal or take restarts or prop chasing down wings after a clean break ...

did you do a video??
Yeah, up on my channel. Did one gameplay one which was enough for me, then did a couple with the ratings which is even more of a joke.

Which brings up another question, I wonder what the ratings for the Ashes teams are gonna be. Defs will do a video on that.

I wonder who they consult on this stuff , I played 6 hours today , 90% in hope that I was just bad at the game and it was a slow burner , it’s not in current state , I would have a list of 20 points that needed to be changed , basic stuff , e.g. most 2nd rows don’t kick for goal or take restarts or prop chasing down wings after a clean break ...
And the first-five is back behind the scrum half and you can't even pass it to him. The sprinting looks funny as too. I can't believe there was a day 1 patch and it didn't really address anything. Anyway, let's not talk about that joke of a game again.

Yeah, up on my channel. Did one gameplay one which was enough for me, then did a couple with the ratings which is even more of a joke.

Which brings up another question, I wonder what the ratings for the Ashes teams are gonna be. Defs will do a video on that.
Please tell me your channel link

Users who are viewing this thread