Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

THEY ARE HIDING THE BOWLING ACTIONS SHOWING IT FROM DIFFERENT ANGLES TO MAKE THE PEOPLE FOOL

Can I ask members to stick to the thread topic please? Continue your discussion in general discussion thread.

Thank you. :)

can i talk about the game

You can talk about videos and screenshots of the game in this thread.

Use the General Discussion thread for anything else.

Read the title of the thread before posting.

I don't think anyone here can accuse us of hiding anything, there were literally thousands of people that walked past the Xbox stand today.

If there are no new videos then that is not down to us.

I don't think anyone here can accuse us of hiding anything, there were literally thousands of people that walked past the Xbox stand today.

Seems like it received a great response, good to know.. But sad that no one has recorded it or posted their recording on youtube yet.. Have been looking for them almost the whole day...

Hopefully the game will be good i apologise for what i said ross symons sorry

Every player looks real except i think joe root his skin is a little bit dark

Nobody is really accusing you Ross, it is their (or rather our) impatience to know the details of the game that is making us post this way.
Maybe we can diplomatically say as our (forum users) way of putting you off your planned PR campaign :p

You should have expected this when u wanted to test our curiosity level and take it deep till the last few days before game release to reveal the game features and so on. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread