Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

Not sure about the "explode" part but there should definitely be fewer unsold console copies if the PC release is post Christmas season.

But if people are buying it on PC instead of console what difference does it make? Unless you think there is going to be so many unsold physical copies that it will hurt Big Ant financially (I know there are buy-back and markdown deals devs sometimes make with suppliers) but from what Ross says about Steam sale numbers that clearly isn't going to be the case.

Past record says DBC games Never on sale. And no need to be on sale for holiday season[DOUBLEPOST=1509560388][/DOUBLEPOST]
I already quoted Ross promise to release in December. So never presume anything other than that.

By sales he meant, the number of copies that could be sold during the holidays would be huge...

Now, now....

77104-sprint-cars-road-to-knoxville-playstation-2-media.jpg
Would love to see this on current gen consoles big fan of sprintcars
Remember this game fondly it spent alot of time in my PS 2

Finally a proper gameplay vid!!

Anyway to download gameplay on PC?
You mean the IGN footage? there's a download button below the vid. Click on select quality when it opens in another tab "right-click and press save video as..."

Starc's run-up at the end is magic, when he gets into the delivery stride you feel as if you are watching an actual game. Referring to the yorker in the IGN Video!

So the IGN video confirms the 3rd commentator as James Taylor and the 2nd umpire as 'Chubby Daniel Vettori'.:p

166kph and the wide doesn't reach the boundary? Are the speeds messed up or what? Starc is 145kph in real life, 150 on a good day. 165 consistently is just strange.
They need to fix it, I guess it was present in DBC17 as well. Though it can be decreased in the sliders in17

in 2nd over while AUS batting and ENG bowling, why AI keep change field every ball either they desperate to take wkt :cheers or bug carry forward from dbc17 :facepalm

Also at 4.2 AI defending score with 3-4 slips in place ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread