Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

This media thread is going to become a nightmare - perhaps a separate thread* that has pontifications about what is, or isn't, in the game. It is meant to be for media.

*that I won't read

Off topic: I would post this there but the thread go closed. I wasn't going to out the guy but...

@Sherrytk PM'd me a picture that he took from my twitter/Facebook of the Tube photo, hoping to get the code on offer (trying to rip off the guy that actually took it) - then he posts that thread - really?!? First ignore in ages.

upload_2017-11-2_21-22-42.png

Off topic: I would post this there but the thread go closed. I wasn't going to out the guy but...

@Sherrytk PM'd me a picture that he took from my twitter/Facebook of the Tube photo, hoping to get the code on offer (trying to rip off the guy that actually took it) - then he posts that thread - really?!? First ignore in ages

View attachment 198991

Can't call it ignore if you did reply.

Innocent people do fall for tricks.

Still don't understand why the thread was removed.
If you can have an active thread with all positives based on the same videos why not a thread which points out the bugs?

Can't call it ignore if you did reply.

Innocent people do fall for tricks.

Still don't understand why the thread was removed.
If you can have an active thread with all positives based on the same videos why not a thread which points out the bugs?

Because it’s pre-patch gameplay where some of the obvious issues are already fixed.

Because you don’t know the settings they are using.

Because you don’t know the controller inputs they made.

Bug reporting is more than saying ‘I saw this in a video of someone else playing where the information I had available to me was extremely limited’

You can't have a bugs thread when the game hasn't even released yet. Even worse is having a bugs thread based on watching stuff that contains gameplay from a pre-patched version of the game.

Because it’s pre-patch gameplay where some of the obvious issues are already fixed.

Because you don’t know the settings they are using.

Because you don’t know the controller inputs they made.

Bug reporting is more than saying ‘I saw this in a video of someone else playing where the information I had available to me was extremely limited’

I see people commenting all over about their opinion. Is it that I created a separate thread, being new here.?[DOUBLEPOST=1509619607][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can't have a bugs thread when the game hasn't even released yet. Even worse is having a bugs thread based on watching stuff that contains gameplay from a pre-patched version of the game.
I'm sorry I didn't read the terms and conditions clearly then.

I see people commenting all over about their opinion. Is it that I created a separate thread, being new here.?[DOUBLEPOST=1509619607][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sorry I didn't read the terms and conditions clearly then.

You can’t tell what’s a bug and what is a result of user input without playing the game. Point out things you don’t like, point out things you think are wrong. That’s totally fine. To call it ‘bug reprorting’ is off the mark

@Sherrytk PM'd me a picture that he took from my twitter/Facebook of the Tube photo, hoping to get the code on offer (trying to rip off the guy that actually took it) - then he posts that thread - really?!? First ignore in ages.

View attachment 198991
Extremely Off-Topic: But you seem to love using Windows Products :P Edge, Outlook and IE... Nice :) And be calm :) amazing games, all 3 of them (still to try that last one, waiting on it :D)

Another very very minor thing I noticed is that the English wicketkeeper at one point moves through the Aussie batsman's body

There are two things which are not really good in dbc17. I really hope they don't come into Ashes.

1. Once the fielder directly hit the stumps, you are not allowed to take any more runs. This is not good because the ball deviates and one can grab some extra runs. This will also stop people from making unwanted direct hit at stumps.

2. Pressing down the RS button for advance button is good but then the batsman lifts the bat up and the opponent can easily see that I'm going to advance and bowling wide deliveries. If there's possibility this can be changed to LB+RB or removing that sign will do.

If these are already in the final game then that will be awesome if not try patch before or after release. Will share if there are any once I get my hands on the game.

Thanks a lot for one more awesome cricket game @BigAntStudios . Going to be active from now on ...

Hopefully the sliders sort out the speeds if not it's just a number that can be tweaked so the Max ever is 155kph. Can be turned off too

Users who are viewing this thread