Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

Finally a proper gameplay vid!!

You mean the IGN footage? there's a download button below the vid. Click on select quality when it opens in another tab "right-click and press save video as..."
Thanks mate.. Was viewing on mobile then so there was no download button there..

Saw the IGN video, the mo-cap has done magic, steve smith pull/hook looks superb! As an Indian, i would really wish if there were Indian players Mo-capped.

The gameplay looks much more fluid and apart from few things, the game looks more solid than DBC 17.

BA have done amazing work with the photorealism!

Or youre just a miserable moaner?

its always better to shut your mouth specially in-front of those who give u shit or better first educate yourself how to communicate/chat on forums

it look your are more miserable to reply my posts. keep doing and ppl like u surely thanks ur posts.

Sounds of the game are off its head even the lobster army in the background chanting away :clap

What happens at 7:35 in the IGN video when all the Aussie players suddenly snap around??
I was wondering the samething...probably a minor glitch...we can't complain though..they have done an amazing job...this is an awesome game...can't wait to play..

I was wondering the samething...probably a minor glitch...we can't complain though..they have done an amazing job...this is an awesome game...can't wait to play..
We should tell big ant studios so that they can fix it on time.

Users who are viewing this thread