Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

in 2nd over while AUS batting and ENG bowling, why AI keep change field every ball either they desperate to take wkt :cheers or bug carry forward from dbc17 :facepalm

Also at 4.2 AI defending score with 3-4 slips in place ?
I hope the AI doesn't change field every ball in the longer formats.
And the field changes in the video has nothing to do with the previous shot played. Field was brought in after Steve Smith hit a four. Leg side fielder was sent back to the boundary after a offside shot was played.

The most important issue with DBC17 was lack of LBW and Bowled, so i'm very happy to see lbw and bowled out in first two overs of a match.
I'll gladly buy this game on steam release and I'm sure we can count on @BigAntStudios for full support via patches to improve the game.

What's with the running between wickets and a dive enacts a raised bat? I'm hoping the dive should be pressed earlier than what the user did but hard to tell

There are two things which are not really good in dbc17. I really hope they don't come into Ashes.

1. Once the fielder directly hit the stumps, you are not allowed to take any more runs. This is not good because the ball deviates and one can grab some extra runs. This will also stop people from making unwanted direct hit at stumps.

2. Pressing down the RS button for advance button is good but then the batsman lifts the bat up and the opponent can easily see that I'm going to advance and bowling wide deliveries. If there's possibility this can be changed to LB+RB or removing that sign will do.

If these are already in the final game then that will be awesome if not try patch before or after release. Will share if there are any once I get my hands on the game.

Thanks a lot for one more awesome cricket game @BigAntStudios . Going to be active from now on ...
Bro... This is Ashes Cricket. We have to wait and see before we talk about it. No point talking/discussing about DBC 17 bugs in this forum :)

Bro... This is Ashes Cricket. We have to wait and see before we talk about it. No point talking/discussing about DBC 17 bugs in this forum :)
Is this the DBC17 thread or Ashes Media thread - I'm confused... ignore is certainly at the ready.
Wish I was a mod.. Wouldnt have let this thread deviate too much... So much information were shared and well maintained by @Villain ..Then not sure what happened, everyone started misreading "MEDIA" as "GENERAL DISCUSSION" for some reason...

Let’s keep to Ashes Cricket only, and just keep this particular thread for Media. Keep older games out for now, and if there’s anything apart from Media there’s a General Thread out there. Btw, 14 DAYS LEFTTTTTTTT.

I notice in that IGN video they've got Chris Woakes keeping wicket!

Are you sure? Coz I see Woakes bowl the 5th and final over of the innings in the video.

Jos-Buttler-Ben-Stokes.jpg

Untitled.png
Hence proved...:D

Users who are viewing this thread