Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

Is there any chance at all that we might have a media thread that *just* lists media?

Show me video!
- it's not ready
SHOW ME VIDEO!
- it's not ready!
SHOW ME VIDEO NOW!
-It's not ready!!
- oh, OK, I give in, we'll show you some pre-release, non-final video.

I NOTICE <INSERT TOTALLY INSIGNIFICANT PRE-RELEASE ISSUE HERE> <REPEAT>

It seems as if the polite remainder to be on topic is not really being followed. The off-topic posts hereon will be deleted and continuing to post the same might result in infraction from the staff. :)

Is it so hard for us to wait till the 16th of this month? Get a grip people. Let the man release his game. God, the nerve of some people here.

Reactions: DAP
Show me video!
- it's not ready
SHOW ME VIDEO!
- it's not ready!
SHOW ME VIDEO NOW!
-It's not ready!!
- oh, OK, I give in, we'll show you some pre-release, non-final video.

I NOTICE <INSERT TOTALLY INSIGNIFICANT PRE-RELEASE ISSUE HERE> <REPEAT>

I thought you were used to all this now :)

I thought you were used to all this now :)

OFF TOPIC: No. Up until a year ago I read every single post, now I don't, I also don't post anywhere near the volume I once did, I just couldn't be bothered with wading through all of the tripe. If it keeps heading south then we have to seriously consider whether I have staff spend any time on here at all.

OFF TOPIC: No. Up until a year ago I read every single post, now I don't, I also don't post anywhere near the volume I once did, I just couldn't be bothered with wading through all of the tripe. If it keeps heading south then we have to seriously consider whether I have staff spend any time on here at all.
I'm still confused. Is this the real Ross or someone pretending to be him and taking people for a ride?
It's very difficult for someone who isn't a native English speaker to identify sarcasm. So please need help. I am concerned about Ashes Cricket game and not here to waste time or have a laugh at people.

I'm still confused. Is this the real Ross or someone pretending to be him and taking people for a ride?
It's very difficult for someone who isn't a native English speaker to identify sarcasm. So please need help. I am concerned about Ashes Cricket game and not here to waste time or have a laugh at people.

It’s the real Ross

If people could stop going off topic as has been asked multiple times, that’d be swell.

Don’t have media to share? Don’t post.

Makes perfect sense however the passion some of these blokes have towards your games is out of the world. I understand you can get frustrated at times but i reckon it a part of the package. Probably some guys also need a patch to fix their bugs.

That will be disappointing, to say the least. There are some genuine supporters of the game here as well. I wonder where the world will be if we keep letting a few bad eggs control our actions!

Player scans: Kirsten Beams Vs. Katherine Brunt

Spin Vs. Pace (and handy with the bat, to boot). The Women's Ashes is in the perfect spot for a dramatic test, as the one and only test in the series approaches rapidly. Which side do you think will dominate at the gorgeous North Sydney Oval?

23157214_156755555063084_8471437459775011689_o.jpg

23116670_156755551729751_2178246120536989492_o.jpg

One thing that's great with all the media being released is the focus on showing off both the mens and womens cricket in the game. Unlike other games that have both included, it's far from just tokenistic (i.e. FIFA's friendly mode with international teams) in DBC17 and now Ashes cricket, and they've backing that with showing them both off in the prerelease material. Great to see BigAnt at the forefront of the changing face of sports media.

Users who are viewing this thread