Ashes Cricket PC Released

dev mitra

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If game releases according to Australian timezone on Dec 16th, exactly on 12 AM, all we have to do is wait for 15hours23minutes more! Am in India, so all I have to do is have a good night sleep and waiting time will be reduced to half. Can't wait!

zuhayr92

Club Cricketer
If game releases according to Australian timezone on Dec 16th, exactly on 12 AM, all we have to do is wait for 15hours23minutes more! Am in India, so all I have to do is have a good night sleep and waiting time will be reduced to half. Can't wait!

Steam updates at 18:00 GMT so we'll have to see if it's 18:00 GMT on the 15th (by which time it would be the 16th in Oz) or 18:00 GMT on the 16th

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
DBC 17 updated or went live at 2:30am IST.. Wonder this time also it would be the same

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The only thing I am disappointed is no standalone academy. I am not ready to shell out extra bucks just for the use of academy. They should have released a standalone academy. IT was their business model which changed and left many disappointed.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
WE HAVE TO EXTRA PAY FOR ACDAMY?
NO, you do not have to pay extra for academy. What I meant before people misunderstand and create unnecessary mess out of is, I have a Xbox version, I was hoping for a standalone academy like last two iterations. I was creating things on that and playing it on my console. Now for me to do that I actually have to buy a PC version which will give me access to Academy which I am not ready for.

Hope that makes it clear. Cannot believe even this has to be made cleared. Heights of people misunderstanding the statement.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The only thing I am disappointed is no standalone academy. I am not ready to shell out extra bucks just for the use of academy. They should have released a standalone academy. IT was their business model which changed and left many disappointed.

Definitely, academy works on many levels to give a potential buyer the confidence that 1) his pc can run the game and 2) it gives a good indication into how good the game is. The second part we more or less know the answer too, the gameplay videos look impressive. My concern remains whether I can run the game or not and buying it and finding it doesn't run will be darn disappointing.

dontboycottme

School Cricketer
My main questions are will the PC version have the game breaking bugs that big ant have refused to fix on the PS4? Will it look like db17 and be ten years out of date?

eddo_1025

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
My main questions are will the PC version have the game breaking bugs that big ant have refused to fix on the PS4? Will it look like db17 and be ten years out of date?

Could you please elaborate on what game breaking bugs there are? Feel like I'm playing a different game to half the people on here.

B

Bigby Wolf

There was a Steam page for DBC 17 a week ago (maybe 5 days ) before the game actually went live on the release date with a counter that indicated game will unlock in 'x days'. No page on steam so far for Ashes Cricket maybe it will just go live tommorow .

Moosc

Club Captain
I must admit I am uneasy at the moment. With release imminent I would have expected something on steam by now. It is not on any thing that I can find and therefore I am uneasy that the release will be delayed. Only my gut felling ATM but the wait for this is killing me. Lets hope that it goes ahead as planned.

Users who are viewing this thread