Australia in India

Good to see Symonds on the charge. Hayden is in the form of his life still it seems.

I've never been a fan of Hodge. He's kinda hodge podge.

Last edited:
There is the reason why I wanted Haddin in the WC squad not only a backup keeper but more than capable lower order batter. He sure is putting pressure on the middle order to stand up.

Aussies are coasting. Should get over 300. Capable lower order with Hogg and Lee too.

Oh dear, seems Sreesanth is making a fool of himself again. What a poor sport.

Wish I could watch this Aussie onslaught, have to cricinfo it. It's at a good time too.

Damn, Symonds out :(

Oh no, James Hopelesss is in.

I don't understand the Indian captains opting to bowl Yuvraj at the death. Dravid did it and now Dhoni is.

It's a shame, Looks like Haddin will miss out in a hundred. What a great innings it seems to have been.

Last edited:
Haddin going great guns, him and Hussey down the order could be a real good combo. No idea how we're get it like that but I can dream.

A little disappointed Cullen isn't in the squad :noway , I also wonder if Nathan Bracken will go over to India considering him and his Wife's baby are due in October?
Are you serious? He can't even get a game for South Australia!

Now to more current issues, good to see Haddin doing well. Hodge is a good one day batsman, he seems a little tentative in the Aussie side.

We've played brilliantly today. Recovered well after a not so good start. The partnership between Roy and haydos, then Roy and haddin was great to watch. Haddin played some superb slog sweeps. They put on a brilliant partnership. And now I am seeing some great work in the field, especially with the recent run out from Clarke! That was superb!

Great work by Gilly there. Superb work behind the stumps. India are just collapsing here. We're running riot! This is the real cricket(Anything besides T20 is real cricket to me)! Great to have it back!

Last edited:
I really wonder what made Indians to go with Powar today :rolleyes: When the fifth bowler is miserably struggling to bowl even 5 overs, whats the necessary for having that 5th bowler in the team. We started off extremely well in bowling but let the grip over the game very loose after that. Hayden was brilliant. :clap

I missed to see India's batting.. but seems they are having horrible time in batting too.:(

I'm really enjoying watching India grovel considering earlier this morning I had subsquently 'Lost the Plot' and my statements of Australia dominating were 'outrageous' and 'insecure'.

I might do a little Sreesanth dance once this game's done and dusted.

Don't hold your breathe though.

Hayden was brilliant.

Yeah he did well, but so did Haddin and Roy. They accelerated very well at the end. Especially haddin to play some marvelous shots to get us just over 300.

Ahh yes, Pup bowling brilliantly today. :)
Only going a at around 4 an over. Great stuff!

Last edited:
You guys may have won the battle, but the war is far from over.
wdfu, i'm sure that we'll all be doing the Sreesanth dance at some point or the other :)

Youse have already had your dance for the series when the rain saved you in the first game.

I hope Gilly puts Symonds on so he can knock the glasses outta Sreesanth's helmet.

Yeah he did well, but so did Haddin and Roy. They accelerated very well at the end. Especially haddin to play some marvelous shots to get us just over 300.

Ahh yes, Pup bowling brilliantly today. :)
Only going a at around 4 an over. Great stuff!
You're discounting the fact on how hard it was to bat earlier on in the day. Hence why Gilly & Hodge went so quickly.

Youse have already had your dance for the series when the rain saved you in the first game.

I hope Gilly puts Symonds on so he can knock the glasses outta Sreesanth's helmet.

You're discounting the fact on how hard it was to bat earlier on in the day. Hence why Gilly & Hodge went so quickly.

I only saw the game from 20 overs onward. So I did not see the early parts.

Easy wicket there. We've played very well. This is us at our best. Just running riot. Going to be 1-0 going into Friday. :)

Unless rain suddenly comes. But i highly doubt that.

What's with all the cops? There's hundreds of them on the legside and offside boundaries!

copscopscopsbv9.png

Why can't we get this Sreesanth out. Not good enough. We should finisht the job. Not cool.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread