Australia in India

Come on guys. RP has been a revelation all summer. He's been superb in England and in South Africa, and after one game you say he's should be chucked out ! Ridiculous. He's better than Sreesanth and Pathan at the moment.

Horrible scheduling is all that I can say. But not a surprise since the BCCI is known for these type of things.

Come on guys. RP has been a revelation all summer. He's been superb in England and in South Africa, and after one game you say he's should be chucked out ! Ridiculous. He's better than Sreesanth and Pathan at the moment.

You cant drop Zaheer. Irfan has made a good comeback and is bowling well (didnt make a mistake in the first game, plus he is an allrounder) and Sreesanth was the wicket taker cum aggressor in the first game and is doing very well. The weak link is RP Singh and when you have to go with only 3 fast bowlers, he is the one on the line to be dropped for an additional batsman or spin bowler.

Last edited:
Well I'll just let you self destruct; the fact that you've to swear at me and must keep bringing up the exact mannerisms that I've showed links to insecure behaviour means you've lost the plot here. Your need to bring me (and your projection of me onto team India and the general stereotype of 'you indians') down to bring up yourself (or your projection onto your team,) is sad. I honestly hope you have a better day and can feel better about yourself.

Rain looks likely for the next match according to Cricinfo. I hope Sree gets his 5-for!
LMFAO!

I'd hardly call a word that starts with the letter 'p' and involves urinating a 'swear word'. But meh, you can't honestly take anyone seriously who gets offended by a specific word that isn't completely directed at them, can you?

Speaking of which, how will Sreesanth look if he doesn't take a wicket today and he goes for runs?

Like someone who had an off day? It happens to the best. Oh and I said you've lost the plot, never once did I say I was offended. Thanks for the words in my mouth they're delicious.

Last edited:
Hodge and Gilly out early again their form is starting to be a concern. Hodge certainly hasn't been impressive lately. Back over to our 2 in form batters.

Clarke is out now too :( he has been stumped by Dhoni in Pathans Over :rolleyes:

Stupid 3rd umpire. The bail wasn't even raised off of the stump when they decided to judge if he was in his crease or not.

Symonds + Hayden = Dynamite.

Australia in a lot of trouble now,the wicket of Clarke was a huge one!

Symonds and Hayden could be very dangerous together though.

Last edited:
Brilliant batting from Symonds.

Undone in the 1st ball.

Smartly rolled his wrists at the last second.

Smashes him through covers the last ball.

Classic.

NOW a six.

Take that India!

Symonds really has exploded it's exactly what we needed to boost that run rate. He appears to be in one of those moods similar to that inns in the 03 WC.

Users who are viewing this thread