Australia in India

I think Johnson would be better then Tait.
Wheres Clark?
Where his ODI results are. Nowhere.

Our best pace attack would be Tait, Lee, Bracken and Johnson. Watson is as crap as they come, and Hogg is the automatic selection for spinner.

A little disappointed Cullen isn't in the squad :noway , I also wonder if Nathan Bracken will go over to India considering him and his Wife's baby are due in October?
The guys isn't even in South Australia's Pura Cup side, I can't see any reason for him to represent Australia.

Last edited:
Remember that India will have Piyush Chawla,Powar and also Bhajji might be there in the squad.It will be a test for Piyush and his googlies against the Aussies.

piyush chawla is still VERY young and inexperienced to face the aussies !!!
plus, he sprays the ball all over and is inconsistent !

powar is not exactly a wicket taker.....more like a defensive one! the aussies would put him away quiteeasily...!

bhajji is the only hope for india(spin wise) atm provided hes in good form and back to his old self.

Piyush is much better than the other two put together.His googlies are fantastic.Bhajji has only the hat-trick against the Aussies in 2001 series to his credit.After that i doubt he's done anythign great against anyone.
Powar will flight the ball a long way and the Aussies will ease runs off him.

We need a better person who can spin the ball.
Piyush will be good,but inexperienced.

Piyush is much better than the other two put together.His googlies are fantastic.Bhajji has only the hat-trick against the Aussies in 2001 series to his credit.After that i doubt he's done anythign great against anyone.
Powar will flight the ball a long way and the Aussies will ease runs off him.

We need a better person who can spin the ball.
Piyush will be good,but inexperienced.

Who's Bahji? Is that Harbajan Singh?

Lol, sorry, I was watching the Dockers play today he is called Michael Johnson:p

Do you hate every Australian player? You hate Michael Johnson and Shane Watson, when obviously they are both capable young cricketers.

No, I don't hate any. I think Shane Watson and Mitchell Johnson are both below par bowlers (and batsmen in Shane's case) who aren't good enough for Australia. Make of that what you will.

No, I don't hate any. I think Shane Watson and Mitchell Johnson are both below par bowlers (and batsmen in Shane's case) who aren't good enough for Australia. Make of that what you will.

I do think that Watson shows a lot of potential, and he does show that in domestic cricket and in ODI cricket to a lesser extent. But when it comes to Test cricket, he just can't seem to translate that potential into results. A bit like some English players actually!

I feel Shane Watson would be a lot better player if he wasn't trying to be moulded into a Botham/Flintoff figure.There's just too much pressure on him to perform in both fields.

Users who are viewing this thread