Australia in India

i hope pathan swings the ball, then he could have the aussie top order in some trouble

pathan swinging the ball can trouble any batting line-up/ i hope he gets to his best once again.

One thing I can't understand about this tour is why have 7 ODI's? Surely that is far too many. I thought 5 would be the absoulte maximum. Plus instead of having 7 ODI's they could of had 3 ODI's and 1 or 2 Tests. A bit strange if you ask me.

yeah i know there should be tests, everyone wants to see the aussies and the indians headlocked in a test...

they will be playing in a test match in australia later on

Instead of 7 odi's and 1 20-20. 5 ODI's and 3 20-20 will be better.

yeah you can get sick of non stop ODI's

One thing I can't understand about this tour is why have 7 ODI's? Surely that is far too many. I thought 5 would be the absoulte maximum. Plus instead of having 7 ODI's they could of had 3 ODI's and 1 or 2 Tests. A bit strange if you ask me.

We are going over there next year for a 4 match test series (I think it's 4 matches).

In India
Odi's OWN tests.
Obviously, the BCCI wants to milk as much money as they possibly can.
I'm all for ODI's, though :D

Here are my teams for Aus starting next Saturday. Ponting is injured, so I've done 2 teams.

No Ponting

Gilchrist
Hayden
Hodge
Symonds
Clarke
D Hussey
M Hussey
Hogg
Lee
Bracken
Clark