• Australia

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Draw/Tie

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mike Hussey still yet to be dismissed in an ODI, with 114 runs at a strike rate of 107.

:D

is this the end of tuffey's career? hmmmm......black caps were woeful today. They let the beige army down badly..............Someone has to annihilate the aussies sooner or later just wish it was sooner........

bobmotty said:
is this the end of tuffey's career?

Possibly bro. It frustrates me that the selectors don't pick on form. Ian Smith's been talking about it in the papers and he's right. The North/South match itself was pointless as there were guys who stood up in it yet were completely overlooked.

But yeah, the bowling was embarassing, and as has been the case all series -- the batting wasn't any better.

Scary to think that we haven't even got to the test matches yet.

New Zealand are meant to be a One Day team, and if they're getting annihilated in the One Dayers then, I wouldn't want to think what's in store for them in the test series

4th ODI - New Zealand vs Australia

1st March @ Wellington

Odds:

New Zealand - 2/1
Australia - 1/3

Bets will be accepted until 21:00 GMT on 28th February and bets will be settled once the one day match is over. In the case of a drawn match due to the weather or a tie, all bets will be refunded.

Whats up with Lee? Has the ICC given him special permission to bowl one beamer per match?

Last edited:
rahulk666 said:
Whats up with Lee? Has the ICC given him special permission to bowl one beamer per match?
I hear the Ump. is going to sue if he bowls another one.......

4th ODI

New Zealand 233 (49.5 ov)
Australia 236/3 (34.2 ov) (Martyn 65*, Gilchrist 54)

Result: Australia won by 7 wickets

Man of the Match: AC Gilchrist

Series: Australia leads the 5-ODI series 4-0

5th ODI - New Zealand vs Australia

5 March at Napier

Odds:

New Zealand - 9/4
Australia - 1/5

Bets will be accepted until 21:00 GMT on 4th March and bets will be settled once the one day match is over. In the case of a drawn match due to the weather or a tie, all bets will be refunded.

Users who are viewing this thread