Story Australia in South Africa, 2011. -\Durban Secure\-

May I respectfully point out that you spelled 'Kleinveldt' correctly twice and identically wrong four times. I'm not sure how that happens. 10/10 for the other names btw - they're all spot on as far as I can see.

May I respectfully point out that you spelled 'Kleinveldt' correctly twice and identically wrong four times. I'm not sure how that happens. 10/10 for the other names btw - they're all spot on as far as I can see.

Lol, thank you for pointing it out. Its a kinda different spelling and I struggle a lot to type it, whenever I come across.

No! Timmy Paine is out! Well I guess his inexperience cost him. I hope Punter can bat himself in to some form before the tests start.

No offense, but your grammatical errors make it awkward to read. Try getting another member to proof read before you publish. You are clearly a a good writer and understand cricket well, but sometimes bad grammar makes updates hard to read.

No! Timmy Paine is out! Well I guess his inexperience cost him. I hope Punter can bat himself in to some form before the tests start.

No offense, but your grammatical errors make it awkward to read. Try getting another member to proof read before you publish. You are clearly a a good writer and understand cricket well, but sometimes bad grammar makes updates hard to read.

Well, actually this is the first time I'm writing in present continuous tense. So, it'll be a test for me- when it comes to English! I guess I can fix it up from next update:).

Australia looks in command. RSA needs a couple of wickets to put breaks on Aussie innings.

34rtvyv.jpg

Bomb Scare Ends the practice game abruptly.

As soon as the game was halted for tea break, the Durban cops entered the field and two choppers were found landing on the out field of the cricket field, the players & officials were uplifted and the match was declared abandoned. There were very few spectators, who were forced to leave the park, on the order issued by a senior Durban City Police official as they had a bomb blast threat in Kingsmead.

The Aussies didn't fly back to Australia straight away, they were put in a safe custody, along with the Saffers, and they said that just for rumors, they will not leave Protean land.

----------
I've my hard disk formatted, and I don't have this match anymore with me. I guess this is the best way I can end a practice match:p.

I hope no bomb really went off. Durban's supposed to be a nice place. Next time you want to 'reformat' a South African city: try Jo'burg - it really needs it! :thumbs

I'm planning to add bit of humor into story, how many of you are in favor of having bit of fun, for a while?

Well, now that I presently don't have Cricket 2007, I'll do it with Cricksim- due to the fact that it is easy to handle.

Users who are viewing this thread