Story Australia in South Africa, 2011. -\Durban Secure\-

Coolies! Do you plan to switch back to c07 later on?

I guess this story will be done, till I get my C07 disc back:p.
Its in Bengaluru, with one of my cousin. So, I'll have to collect it when I go there, or wheneve he comes here. I even forgot my external HDD over there, which contains the rosters and all the modification stuff related to C07.

34rtvyv.jpg

John Hastings falls in washroom, Leg fracture and returns to Australia.

The Australian rookie John Hastings was in wash room to have post swim shower, when he suddenly shouted out loud "OUCH!!" When the team members went in to see him, he was lying down nude in bathroom, with a terrified expression of "OMG, whats going on here! I'm immobilized and f**king nude" Douggie Bollinger covered his major places with the towel he had, and he was immediately taken to the local hospital, with first aid being provided by team doctor.

According to what he said, what actually happened was,"Well, after I was tired at pool, I cam back and went into bathroom for having a shower. I was humming a tune in my mind and I was trying to dance a bit for it. But unfortunately, I tried to attempt steps which include bit of jumping, which ended me up in landing down on my left ankle in a abnormal position." Doctors have officially confirmed that it is a fracture and he will have to undergo a surgery, which rules him out of the tournament.

Meanwhile, Peter Siddle was named replacement to him in the Australian team.

When the team members went in to see him, he was lying down nude in bathroom, with a terrified expression of "OMG, whats going on here! I'm immobilized and f**king nude" Douggie Bollinger covered his major places with the towel he had, and he was immediately taken to the local hospital, with first aid being provided by team doctor.
haha. Loved this part of the update.

That could one of the silliest and embarrassing reasons for getting injured. He definitely isn't a good dancer. :p

It must be said that the last update is very "innovative". Good to see you trying something new. Keep it up! :)

34rtvyv.jpg

Durban Declared Secure for Hosting the First test

Kingsmead, the ground which was given a bomb scare in the practice match, was declared secure enough to hold the first test match. The Durban division of SAPS have declared that the bomb scare rumor was a false one, which could be completely ruled out. The security for the match will be tight, unlike how it used to happen earlier.

"We've decided to conduct the first test match at Durban, after the assurance given by SAPS, Durban. We had thoughts to move the match away from Durban, but the assurance from them has made us re consider the decision of moving the match away." said a Cricket South Africa official.

Meanwhile, Peter Siddle of Australia has arrived at Durban airport, with just four days for the first test match.

Users who are viewing this thread