• Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
puddleduck said:
I am trying to work out what went through Gibbs head for the Kasper delivery. Katich and Clarke looked foolish leaving deliveries that swung in during the Ashes, Gibbs looked a right plonker leaving a straight ball on middle :p
He was thinking "if you bowl me, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine"

Yeah, he's been obsessing over Star Wars a lot lately.

lol :D

Sounds like it might have been outside off then nipped in a bit. Kasper bowls Gibbs for the 3rd time this series :) That must hurt.

Where was Kasper for the last ODI :)
Check out Lee's economy it is very McGrath like. 1.86 wow never thought I would see Lee do that especially with no wickets.

Lol missed that, probably cricinfo stupid scoring :p
It was a good team effort and good to see Clark still getting wickets. He is a shoe in for the Ashes now.

I loved Gibbs dismissal!Huge mistake!I personally think that was more than picking the wrong line......Anyway,preferably SAF can get a competitive score. Clarke is really bowling well,completely surprised me. Definetely up for the Ashes now.

aussie1st said:
Lol missed that, probably cricinfo stupid scoring :p
It was a good team effort and good to see Clark still getting wickets. He is a shoe in for the Ashes now.

Don't jinx him. He might get injured or something.

Lol I talked him up after the 1st test, nothing strange has happened so I think I'm jinx free :D

How was the ball Symonds bowled to get Boucher LBW?

Just read an article about Kallis regretting batting on a seamer's wicket. Again a SA captain makes a bad choice. Kallis also said he was hoping for around 350.

As for Symonds, I think Boucher was caught infront when the ball cut in.

Both teams would have elected to bat first I reckon. Main reason for Kallis to bat first is that the pitch breaks up quickly at Jo'burg and there is that Warne threat. Haven't watched the test match yet but I read that the Rudolph's dismissal was quite controversial.

Boucher was apparently a bit unlucky, well foward and hawkeye said it was going over. Ah well you win some you lose some.

With Australia, even if the pitch is a bit green to start with, noone really wants to give Warne a 5th day track to bowl on, he causes enough problems as it is.

sachin said:
I loved Gibbs dismissal!Huge mistake!I personally think that was more than picking the wrong line......QUOTE]

What, is Cronje back in business? Anyway, I'm sure Gibbs can afford a leather jacket....

Possibly Kasper actually bowling a good ball :)
Lets hope that Symonds can get his maiden 100 to cement his spot. Its still be bit ify on who will be the number 6 batsmen.

Users who are viewing this thread