• Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
tsyrmas said:
so what are Murali and Vaas?? Katich made plenty of runs against them.

2 guys that the Black Caps took to pieces on their way to a 4-1 series win. Thats what they are.

aussie1st said:
2 guys that the Black Caps took to pieces on their way to a 4-1 series win. Thats what they are.

MURALI just took 600 test wickets!!!!!! he has been rated one of the best finger spinners, if not THE best finger spinner ever. and yu think he is not that good?

tsyrmas said:
MURALI just took 600 test wickets!!!!!! he has been rated one of the best finger spinners, if not THE best finger spinner ever. and yu think he is not that good?

The same guy who concede 0/99 and SL the same team that conceded 370 after Aus were 3/10? Oh yea real good attack. Murali and Vass yes they are good but they can't carry the slack all the time.

You called SA attack crap yet they had Hall one of the top wicket takers in the VB series and the best all rounder in the world in Pollock. 2 good bowlers what makes them different to SL?

To add to that SA are second on the One-Day rankings..... Yeah they were weakened by injuries to quite an extent, but as Gk stated, you can only score runs against the attack put in front of you, when the opportunity is there, you take it. You won't hear a player on his debut saying, "no thankyou, I'd prefer to be selected against a better side, that way I'll truly prove my worth."

Last edited:
We've been fine since Ponting came back, Symonds is also back. Heres hoping for Gilly to shine and Katich to improve his strike rate :)

unfortunately we are susceptible to collapses, because we always have an aggressive mindset.

heres hoping Lee can find some port elizabeth form and Bracken continues what he started at Durban.

IloveGilly said:
Hopefully we don't collapse or anything. It's been happening a lot now.
especially our middle order....*gives marto and clarkey the evil eye*
but then again we have punter and roy back so shouldn't be too bad. hope all our bowlers come out roaring.

Thats just the way we play, most times it will come off but we do have two anchor men in our top 4 one of which looks to be in bad form. Hopefully Martyn does something if needed cause this could be his last game.

We definitely need our bowlers to stand up again like in the last game. I wonder what our team lineup will be.

aussie1st said:
Hopefully Martyn does something if needed cause this could be his last game.

Eh?????? He just got selected in the test squad, And you think they will just drop him??

I just can't see how Smith came to realise that the Aussies choked. They had us at 8/218 at one stage and they still lost :)

langerrox said:
Eh?????? He just got selected in the test squad, And you think they will just drop him??
yeah but in odis, marto has so been underperforming. him and kato were under the gun but now since kato's been performing more, it's only him in the firing line.

whats the Jo'Burg pitch like?

i dont really know much about how foreign pitches play but ive heard that its a seamers wicket.

looks like hoggy will miss out again :(

Users who are viewing this thread