Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
Jeez, SA are going along brilliantly now, and are 44 runs ahead of Australia. If they get 200 by 25 overs they have a chance!

Well Smith is certainly trying to show that he can do whatever Ponting can do. Could we see the first ever ODI double ton?

The cricinfo commentary is hilarious:

"Clark to Gibbs, SIX, good line and length"

Drewska said:
If they get 200 by 25 overs they have a chance!

How about by 22 overs...

edit: Smith out. That'll put a spanner in the works

Smith is out. He certainly needed to stay there for a while. But great innings.

Smith GOES!!

Wondering how big the actually ground is as it's boundries galore. Is the ground responsibly small or is it just really clean hitting?

It's a Fifty50 match!
De Villiers has a pretty poor ODI record - only 1 50 - so he's going to have to play out of his skin.

I cannot believe this, I think there going to do it. I cannot see Australia stopping them now, this is incredible. And very poor bowling from Australia.

i bet South Africa will get around 400 but will run out of overs or be all out, especially if Gibbs keeps going like this over. 4 and a 6. Please god let it go down to the end.

South Africans are really hammering the Australians also. They're not a side to give up quickly.

It's still going to be an Aussie win but great entertainment none the less.
I don't think the Aussies are bowling too badly it's just a flat-as pitch.

229 at the 25 over mark is quite extrordinary.

grounds not that small just the pitch has perfect bounce and no movement or holding up of the pitch.
High altitude helps ball travel further.

Oh my god this is an amazing match.
S.A are making it look easy just making sure they get 1 boundary every over and then the rest 1s an 2s.

But now Gibbs has his 100 he is going slap happy really no need for it though there already scoring quick enough without trying to smash every ball.

Surely we arent gonna let a team win with another world record chase that will also be a world record score.

Users who are viewing this thread