• Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
Sman-21 said:
grounds not that small just the pitch has perfect bounce and no movement or holding up of the pitch.
High altitude helps ball travel further.

Oh my god this is an amazing match.
S.A are making it look easy just making sure they get 1 boundary every over and then the rest 1s an 2s.

But now Gibbs has his 100 he is going slap happy really no need for it though there already scoring quick enough without trying to smash every ball.

Surely we arent gonna let a team win with another world record chase that will also be a world record score.

The highest unsuccessful chase is about 350 odd as well so I can see that and the aggregate runs total going.

pressures getting to the aussies are they choking

Bracken drops a sitter from Gibbs, then a fumble from clarke

I guess smith is right, we are a bunch of chokers.

What I cannot believe is that we might lose defending 434, thats is pathetic, our bowling is so poor, we have no descent bowler to do the job.

what a match this is going to be, players getting wild and crowd too, 400 + runs in an innings and the chasers too doing well, the day for the batsman, i put my 5000 vcash on s. africa but i am in australia's favour to win this one, cuz i always support them.

bracken dropped a catch, a turning point may be for the game.

South Africa need 187 runs in 135 balls.

Gibbs is the key. He needs to stay there.

y2j826 said:
bracken dropped a catch, a turning point may be for the game.

I doubt it. SA are missing too many big hitters through the order. No Kemp or Pollock. Can't see them making it if Gibbs gets out. If he carries his bat though...

De Villiers needs to pull his finger out as well. 8 from 13 and no boundaries.

barmyarmy said:
I doubt it. SA are missing too many big hitters through the order. No Kemp or Pollock. Can't see them making it if Gibbs gets out. If he carries his bat though...

De Villiers needs to pull his finger out as well. 8 from 13 and no boundaries.
LOL Colin, what do you mean 'no Kemp?' Of coarse Kemp is playing. He's batting next in the order. :p

EDIT: Drewska beat me to it. :)

yeh tait would be good but right now i dont want wickets. i want runs. lol. ive always hated bracken, and always wil. he jsut dropped gibbs lol. im glad he did though so we can blame him and he wil get dropped. absolute sitter. it looked like he was a scared of it and covered his face like a little girl. im so excited right now and high on sugar. 1:30 am and have to do an english essay(only 1 page though) andtrying to do it between overs.

Last edited:
Sorry missed the Kemp thing. It's harder when you're watching it on RealiSim.
If Gibbs gets 20 runs in his next 8 balls he'll have scored more than Ponting and quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread