Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
Guess I have to eat my 2 hats cause SAF are going to make this no problem at all, pathetic from Australia, I can't think of any words that describes how poor their fielding and bowling has been.

ajay2k5 said:
Guess I have to eat my 2 hats cause SAF are going to make this no problem at all, pathetic from Australia, I can't think of any words that describes how poor their fielding and bowling has been.
Same here :( *grabs a hat* :p

Excellent match though.

:mad
There doing this easy they only need 7.8 an over now

164 off 120 balls we lose this it will be an absolute disgrace :help

barmyarmy said:
Sorry missed the Kemp thing. It's harder when you're watching it on RealiSim.
If Gibbs gets 20 runs in his next 8 balls he'll have scored more than Ponting and quicker.
Good point. I'm watching the match on RealiSim, (http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/live.php for people who don't know) and viewing the scorecards on Cricinfo. It's easier that way for me.

Looks like Gibbs is going along nicely. Could make it to 200 with a bit of luck on his side. Wouldn't be surprised if he did better than Ponting's 164.

Make it 156 runs of 120 balls. Required runrate 7.80

South Africa can make this. What a match.

ok, time to bowl tghe retarded spinners, like katich, get punter to bowl his offies (althogh he hasn't bowled them in ages) and get the batsmen to make the pace, that, or shoot lewis!

Kemp, Boucher, Kallis, Hall

There's certainly some hitting talent there provided Kallis doesn't start blocking it out for a draw!

There's only 2 outside the circle. Did they just take one of the powerplays?

Kallis can also hit. He has shown it in the previous ODI. But I am hoping if a wicket falls Kemp or Boucher will come.

Just as I said it de Villiers is out.

Users who are viewing this thread