Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
Holy Schnikies that was brilliant by South Africa. I am truly wowed!

C'mon Sman, eat your hat :D Naked :D On a webcam :D
If Nixon said its the greatest ODI, then it must really be :eek:

This has to be the best match I have ever seen, and it will be remembered by all who watched it, it must also be the highlights of a lifetime for most if not all the spectators at the Wanderers.
This match has to have proven to the world that we arent chokers, has Aus taken our crown now?

Possible candidate for a BLIC classic match? ;)

angryangy said:
There's no way he would have bowled Lewis with figures like that and left Clark on 6 overs unless he meant something by it. You get the feeling it wasn't the team he wanted.
It could be, bit seriously. Think about Lewis - poor guy. Even if not to win the match, he should have helped the poor guy. Imagine the drop in confidence this will give Mick. Poor fella.

barmyarmy said:
Wow, that was the best match I've not seen.
Congrats to SA on a truely incredible victory.

Yeah, me too. Just like AngryAngy and some other people.

And I just received my vCash. :) :happy :cheers :)

if we consistently fail after posting huge totals, then we are chokers, but one or two, then we aren't. our record in finals and in all cricket is better then south africa so choke on that ******s

Well my vCash balance is nice and healthy again now. Great job boys. That really will be a massive psycholgical boost ahead of the tests. Can someone post here what Ponting says at the presentation?

Is it for real? I still cant believe it. I just heard it in the news.
Man!! Congrats to South Africa. Awesome match.

Man What a match. Can't belive. Aus vs SA have always been the best ever match remember SA vs Aus in the semi final WC 99.

Well, great ready for more, because the Windies have 45 runs to chase with 2 wickets in hand. But that's later on tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread