Australia tour of New Zealand 2010

Johnson needs to put his teeth back in and just do his job.

It's attitudes like this that disturb me about the Australians. I have to give it to the Kiwis - they fight hard and never give any lip. They just fight and don't overly-sledge and carry on. I appreciate that.

Last edited:
Franklin is such a waste imo. Terrible batsman and terrible bowler. He may do well domestically but he can't even get close to replicating that at the international level.

Nobody knows. They exchanged a few words after something.

Exchanging a few words is OK. But when a bowler feels the need to get up in a batsman's face, they lose the edge. They become a tosser hot-head.

Johnson gave an interview in Men's Health about how you should never think that you've 'made it'. He needs to follow his own advice, because he's not bigger than the game, and he should show the opposition a fraction more respect than he does currently.

Franklin is such a waste imo. Terrible batsman and terrible bowler. He may do well domestically but he can't even get close to replicating that at the international level.

Have I ever told you you're one of my favourite posters :p

Yeah I dont know what you Kiwi guys are seeing in Franklin, waste of space. Does nothing. Styris on the other hand- nothing but 100% respect for that dude. Champ. First time I ever saw Styris bat was in Melbourne in 2001, looked like a really solid good player, nothing has changed. Will always remember that ton vs SA a few years back at Auckland, and that MASSIVE six at Lords in 2008(?) in the last ODI, HUGE six, right up into the top tier at Lords.

All we really saw was the confrontation, not why there was a confrontation, but I'm sure Styris was dishing out his fair share; he loves it. He looked pretty worked up at the end regardless of who was bowling. Without knowing what was said and considering both got away with just fines, there's not much else to do other than move on from it. At least, if they're over it already, it seems stupid for us to not be.

Scooty you hotty :clap

damn that six was a awesome hit

Shan Bond batted really well to support Scott

Taylor :hpraise

Congrats NZ. :clap Australia now playing against tougher opponents.

Man I thought I could last this match but I was just too tired. Good finish by Styris and a good performance by Taylor in his first match as captain.

Users who are viewing this thread