Australia tour of West Indies

I haven't seen anyone mention Hussey opening...thankfully.

I'm sick of hearing about it elsewhere.

You need strong bowling lineup to be world champions. We have seen batting talent Aussies have but where is bowling talent?

Australia can't rely on Brett Lee and Stuey Clark for the wickets all the time you know...

Seconds thoughts, yes they can.

West Indies were robbed. Three decisions should not have been out.

Why is Chanderpaul always left with the tail...

It happened almost every time in England.

Well we done batting, sadly and its lunch. When I look at all things I see a draw, I don't see how the Aussies can say score 200 in the next 2 sessions, declare and take 10 wickets. That said, me being a West Indian also have to face facts and that is history says we tend to fall and fall quickly, so I pray that it will be good bowling from us and slow going for the Aussies this afternoon.
Congrats Shiv, second ton in a row.

Actually I think Aussies can actually win this match, they can score about 150ish today and take a wicket or to, that sets up a brilliant day tomorrow.

If Australia want to win this match they should score around 3.50 and above and not 2.30, like they're doing right now. Tomorrow it might rain again. Also it took Australia 107 overs to bowl out West Indies, so that means they will have to bowl a whole day tomorrow if they want to bowl out West Indies tomorrow.

Actually I think Aussies can actually win this match, they can score about 150ish today and take a wicket or to, that sets up a brilliant day tomorrow.

At the rate they are going not likely, they have a very slow over rate and we did score at 3.28 in the first they scored at 3.52, so with these factors in mind I don't see the win. The guys look like they are in for batting practice, when you think of it, both these guys have not shine so far in the series.

I belive we can. We lead by 241. If we can get the lead up to around 350 by the days and, I say we'll be in a good position to have a full 90 overs in tomorrow.

I belive we can. We lead by 241. If we can get the lead up to around 350 by the days and, I say we'll be in a good position to have a full 90 overs in tomorrow.
Ponting seems on a mission and our bowling does not help our cause either the last 10 overs brought them 55 runs, with 21 left in the day say another 10 gets the same, we could see de Aussies bowling about 8 overs this evening, chasing about 325.

WestIndian added 24 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Ok Phil is gone, not a bad knock. I see Pup in so am assuming they are looking for quick runs.

We've upped the run rate alot this session. Looking very comfortable.
As I say that, Ponting is gone. We now have Symonds. Even better. :D

Good sportsmanship from the Windies to go up to Binga when he got hit. Thankfully he's alright.

man Bravo and Ramdin got a raw deal from the ump, and nobody except Taylor could stick around with Shiv.

Australia scoring really quickly here they already have a lead of 370+ so they can still win the match depending on how the WI batsman play tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread