Australia tour of West Indies

well wtf is this, they are getting destroyed by Clark, wow well I am appaled my Morton. this guy needs to be shot immediately. I say if Chattergoon is fit drop Morton and put Chattergoon or X at #4.

Dare; said:
well wtf is this, they are getting destroyed by Clark, wow well I am appaled my Morton. this guy needs to be shot immediately. I say if Chattergoon is fit drop Morton and put Chattergoon or X at #4.

Well Morton shot, Smith hanged, Marshall to open with Gayle and Chattergoon at #4.

Well Morton shot, Smith hanged, Marshall to open with Gayle and Chattergoon at #4.

yea maybe early to say that Marshall is good enough but today he played some really good strokes and showed why the WI selectors hold him in such high regard.

Detroit500; said:
looks like they want to get the runs instead of being defensive...fast start for them.

Detroit500 added 3 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

beautiful shot...never thought marshall would come out like this.

Detroit500 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Lets Go Marshall!!

Marshall did well, I believe that Smith was a bit perturb that Marshall was batting better than him, Symonds, was placed for him and he did obliged the Aussies with a bs shot, why when we have 3 days to bat.

I know it is a bad place for the Windies to be in...but I think they did well batting today. Nobody was expecting much out of Xavier and Devon, so it was impressive to see the opening partnership. Morton was the only dissapointment for me today. He's always had problems coming into situations where he needs to maintain the crease because he's an attacking player.

All in all, I feel very very very (1000 times) comfortable with Sarwan and Chanderpaul there, argubly the 2 most consistent batsmen on the team. And both guyanese :D. I actually drove past Chanderpauls home in Guyana when I visited last year. But if those 2 develop a partnership of 75+ tomorrow (which i believe they can)...Windies have a good chance of evening the pressure.

Pup reaches his ton and looks to the heavens! I guess it's a message to Lara Bingle's father.

Brilliant innings!

WOO! YES PUP TOOONN!!!!!

49.jpg
Katich.jpg

There Kat, There pup, There Kat Pup Kat Kat Pup! Pup Pup Kat! Kat Kat Pup! The Katich and Clarkey show!!

Feelin Blue? added 5 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Anyway, Australia are in a really good position. Take 1 or 2 early wickets tomorrow and the game is ours.

So happy to see Katich get a ton. Rightly deserves another crack in the Test side. Also, that shows how strong Clarke is after having Lara's father pass away. (which I assume would of pretty tough) Great stuff from Australia so far.

Yew Katich!!! So happy he got his century, he's got bagged out by one of my mates, he said Katich will be a failure and after the 1st test said he wouldn't play tests again... Shows what an idiot he is :D :D I always felt this had to come. Now Jaques will be under pressure to perform.

What a champ Clarkey is. Great century then comes on and dominates with his bowling!

Impressive all round display by Clarke. Hope he can bowl more as he definitely has potential to be a more than useful spinner. Katich if used could prove a handful as well. Solid knock by Haddin should be only a matter of time before he brings up his maiden 50.

Dissapointed that Huss hasn't got a 50 yet, perhaps I'm just too used to it.

Good to see Katich getting that century, really deserved it.

WOO! YES PUP TOOONN!!!!!

There Kat, There pup, There Kat Pup Kat Kat Pup! Pup Pup Kat! Kat Kat Pup! The Katich and Clarkey show!!

Feelin Blue? added 5 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Anyway, Australia are in a really good position. Take 1 or 2 early wickets tomorrow and the game is ours.

Easy boy. I got a nice big photo for you. :)

clarke_century_helmet_2.jpg

Another domination. WI need to produce green wickets to challenge Aussies.

Also go and nominate India in Australia for awards as I know all enjoyed that :)

Green wickets??? With Clark, Lee and Johno it would be suicide!

What a time for it to rain in Antigua, they are predicting a 12:40 Caribbean time start, they took lunch already, its 12:43 and I am not seeing any movement yet.
Ok 1 p.m. umpires are out there checking on things, but the outfield is super wet, one of them running their sneakers over it and you can see the water rippling, some of the grounds men are using pieces of sponge to soak up as much water as possible but it don't look good, I mean bright sunshine but the water is in the grass and thats the problem.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread