Australia tour of West Indies

well there goes Clarke but a great innings after missing the 1st test :clap.

now we need to get the tail quick and hope for a steady start from the openers, we really badly need a good start from the.

its how the Rastas and some people in the Caribbean say God

Dread another one put down, bloodclat, lets hope it does not cost us another 20 runs.
And me being a West Indian, I hate to say it, but de Aussies hardly have a tailender, I mean Lee has an average of 20.88, almost as good as our opener Smith. No hard feelings Dare, but de vibes is what it is, they have batting bowlers.

WestIndian added 7 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Hey did you see that shot from Johnson off Sarwan?? Top shot!!!

Last edited:
Dread another one put down, bloodclat, lets hope it does not cost us another 20 runs.
And me being a West Indian, I hate to say it, but de Aussies hardly have a tailender, I mean Lee has an average of 20.88, almost as good as our opener Smith. No hard feelings Dare, but de vibes is what it is, they have batting bowlers.

WestIndian added 7 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Hey did you see that shot from Johnson off Sarwan?? Top shot!!!

yea I have to agree with you, not easy dismissing the Aussie tail enders. Like you said before the Test a spinner was a must but you cant blame these fast bowlers, they all bowled their hearths out and the fielders let them down especially Edwards who after picking up that ankle injury in his 1st over came back and created chances.

o well time to man up and make a good score so that they at least have a chance for a draw.

yea I have to agree with you, not easy dismissing the Aussie tail enders. Like you said before the Test a spinner was a must but you cant blame these fast bowlers, they all bowled their hearths out and the fielders let them down especially Edwards who after picking up that ankle injury in his 1st over came back and created chances.

o well time to man up and make a good score so that they at least have a chance for a draw.

Ok so this is becoming a carnaval, another drop, this time of all people Bravo, and I saw it but cannot believe what a shot by Lee of Sammy to bring up his 50, that will make his 5th in test cricket. Congrats.
And what a shot by Lee, off the back-foot and again off Bravo who dropped him.

Last edited:
well that is just sad and disappointing as a WI fan, after all the fight and effort they put into the 1st test match they come out with one of their worst efforts in a while.
When one of the best fielders around and certainly the best on the WI team drops a easy catch like that you know you are in for a long day.

well that is just sad and disappointing as a WI fan, after all the fight and effort they put into the 1st test match they come out with one of their worst efforts in a while.
When one of the best fielders around and certainly the best on the WI team drops a easy catch like that you know you are in for a long day.

Man its a real drag, the last 10 overs brought 67 runs, thats one day cricket, with a current overall run rate of 3.52 which is good on this wicket, and our guys already had the drop shoulders, eyes looking down, am happy the tea break came, they need to get a pep talk from the coach and look to end this thing, I get the impression they going about it, just waiting for the Aussies to declare.

Well the declaration has come, time for our turn at the crease and first up 280. Little rain, which might just be what Lee and company need with the new ball and what we (WI) don't need to make de outfield wet.

Last edited:
Hey one thing eh, we know how to roll a session eh at a test match, the Carib Girls looking well and a little rain and a carnival done start already, can you imagine a live band at a test match

ahahahh if that were to happen there is only one place I can see it happening, it would be one of the best things to see.

did they go into to bat yet?

Not as yet, its 3:30 p.m. West Indies time, they are still in, but the covers are off and stumps planted.

WestIndian added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

ahahahh if that were to happen there is only one place I can see it happening, it would be one of the best things to see.

it have a band live rocking de session right now.

Hey one thing eh, we know how to roll a session eh at a test match, the Carib Girls looking well and a little rain and a carnival done start already, can you imagine a live band at a test match

a reason why i'm proud to be west-indian and a west indies fan :D :happy

well here we go lets hope we can avoid a disaster.

Aussies openers average 80+ together our 2 guys 29 barely, should be interesting.

well here we go lets hope we can avoid a disaster.

Aussies openers average 80+ together our 2 guys 29 barely, should be interesting.

Man that over was intersting, we got 8 which were lb, but the thing is Lee got alot of swing, alot!!!

Good going Marshall, two beautiful drives, thank God for Mitchell Johnson, hopes he keeps bowling and we keep hitting.

Last edited:
looks like they want to get the runs instead of being defensive...fast start for them.

Detroit500 added 3 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

beautiful shot...never thought marshall would come out like this.

Detroit500 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Lets Go Marshall!!

Users who are viewing this thread