Australia tour of West Indies

Well that was a meaningful, informative, and well thought out post. How on earth do you write with such depth?

Got to feel for Edwards. How many chances have they put down now? Four?
Lol, very much so indeed
Yeah one cannot help but feel for Edwards, I mean on a wicket that have little to offer, when he do get the ball in the right spot and the opportunities came we just did not hold on, and very simple one I might add, at least from where am sitting.
With 7 overs to go I don't expect play to resume, so a good rest and back out fresh, and we need to be positive, sadly with the Aussies having 259 for 3 down and Pup batting the way he is, we could be in for a long haul, but as a West Indian I hope not :D
Oh congrats to Ponting, he has joined the 10,000 runs club.

WestIndian added 11 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

yea as far as I remember it was 2, one by Ramdin one by Morton.
Sad to see such a small crowd at the stadium, but it is a Friday and people are at work and kids are at school so I expect more people tomorrow.

Come on bro, its month-end, payday, you know we West Indians doh play with our cash, so bank first, pay some bills and ti-mas in that stadium tomorrow and sunday :happy:cheers:D

Last edited:
YES! KATTO SCORED A TON! YES!!!!

Katich.jpg

Great to see him succeed, whoever said he should be on the team please bow down and beg for forgiveness from the great man.

No but seriously we are doing really well at just 3 down. Well done Punter on 10,000 runs.

Can you make it any bigger? :rolleyes:

I can. :)

simon_katich_celebrates_halfcentury.jpg

Note: This image may or may not be the same as above.

Gilly Fan added 36 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Great half ton from Pup. Ball sounds so crisp every time he hits it.

As I speak, Katich goes without adding to his score.

C'mon Clarke. This is the time to shine, no more of yer little 60s and 70s, time to hit the big one to cement yourself as the next Ponting for the future.

Wtf, Katich out already.

Nearly a 3rd wicket caught down legside.

But Pup is lucky and he is dropped by Ramdin.

Then he hits a brilliant cover drive next ball.

Runnings are coming at ease at the moment. Helped by some poor fielding.

Is it just me, or does Haddin replicate Clarke's batting style? They look so similar!

man the fielding has been horrible, too many dropped catches. really disappointed.

Pup reaches his ton and looks to the heavens! I guess it's a message to Lara Bingle's father.

Brilliant innings!

well a great century from him, well on his way to a 50 average in cricket.

WI need to keep it tight and make Australia score really slow. Taylor looked good going against Lee but he needs some support.

when do you guys think the Aussies will declare.

man the fielding has been horrible, too many dropped catches. really disappointed.

Yeah and I think Ramdin is the biggest culprit.

WestIndian added 3 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Pup reaches his ton and looks to the heavens! I guess it's a message to Lara Bingle's father.

Brilliant innings!

Well I think the thank you was to Jah. But it shows the quality of the guy and his abilities to be so deep in the art of the game, seeing he just came for his lost back home, comes down and one would swear de guy have been at it without stop from test one, I must say congrats to him, its a pain for us in the field, but a great knock and as a West Indian I take my hat off to the guy.:hpraise

I guess West Indies will need another performance from Chanderpaul. Clarke is just out by Powell.

well there goes Clarke but a great innings after missing the 1st test :clap.

now we need to get the tail quick and hope for a steady start from the openers, we really badly need a good start from the.

I'm sorry, who is Jah?

its how the Rastas and some people in the Caribbean say God

Users who are viewing this thread