Australia tour of West Indies

Edwards out already?

Ponting_14 added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Looks like he'll live.

Yes he will he is back on and eager to bowl. I like that with this guy.

Man Tiffins seems to be having an issue with both bowlers about where they getting off on the pitch.

WestIndian added 49 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Phil gone, Bravo did the magic. Wicket to wicket, lbw, and more to come.

Last edited:
aussies going at a real slow run rate, at the moment that is

I have this feeling that we missed a step in playing without a spinner.
A real slow pace, not like their normal style, but they have only lost 1 wicket so, but at such a slow rate am wondering what is a good total on this wicket and will Mc Gill come out kicking.

WestIndian added 35 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

But I must admit I have seen some nice strokes played and some good contacts with willow and leather but the out field is not helping the Aussies, but its all good :D

Last edited:

Its always nice to see the back of Ponting heading to the dressing room, in comes Mr. Cricket himself, if only we could get him next, and run rate has picked up as expected.

WestIndian added 20 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Can you believe it first Ramdin, then Morton, how can you drop Katich on 83 and Hussey on 6. I feel for Edwards.

That's the Katich NSW have come to love this season. Jaques must be under extreme pressure now if he fails again in the 2nd inns and next test match and Katich performs again we might see Jaques make way for Hayden.

just got home from work and i see no Gayle and X is in.
well I hope he does well, in my opinion he is much better than Parchment. and the WI going with a all pace attack but Katich hundred is holding them up they need to get him.

WI bowlers bowl 5 balls good and than the last one they bowl a poor one or the batsman plays a good shot.

Last edited:
just got home from work and i see no Gayle and X is in.
well I hope he does well, in my opinion he is much better than Parchment. and the WI going with a all pace attack but Katich hundred is holding them up they need to get him.

WI bowlers bowl 5 balls good and than the last one they bowl a poor one or the batsman plays a good shot.

I believe that we missed a step by not playing a spinner, trust me if the out fiield was quick de Aussies would have had 300+ already.

Well that was a meaningful, informative, and well thought out post. How on earth do you write with such depth?

Got to feel for Edwards. How many chances have they put down now? Four?

yea as far as I remember it was 2, one by Ramdin one by Morton.

Sad to see such a small crowd at the stadium, but it is a Friday and people are at work and kids are at school so I expect more people tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread