Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

So 31 runs in the last 4 overs, speeding things up, just what they need
Why does India keep putting Ishant Sharma, he's getting pwned, good for Australia though

Last edited:
You need not to post the same thing twice. Btw i still don't know - which team you support, Australia or South Africa or India or whichever team is winning??

I support South Africa and if both Australia and India are playing then I support the team, whos squad I like, and I absolutely do not like Indias current squad.
Let's hope White can do better than last time

I support South Africa and if both Australia and India are playing then I support the team, whos squad I like, and I absolutely do not like Indias current squad.
Let's hope White can do better than last time

Typical Newbie.
Wow Bhajji got Watson off very first bowl. I can see spinner doing severe damage to Australian line-up.

Good to see Cameron White turning it over and getting the quick runs, Ponting's superb at this and is doing the same. This 20-30 over period is crucial for the Australian batsmen and 50+ runs would be really good.

Watson gone, good reflex catch by Dhoni, Aus 95/2 in 20 overs, good to see Harbhajan striking wicket in his 1st over, at his home ground....

Last 5 ovs 18/1 RR 3.60

white sucks big time???
Someone told he can hit like symonds!!! :what

He's doing fine, singles are good - means Ponting gets more strike that way.

Users who are viewing this thread