Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Ponting out in the 50s again :rtfl.

And great throw from Jadeja. Hope the Aussies have learnt their lesson :hpraise

rahuldravidfan added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Marsh 5 off 23 balls
Ishant 16 off 1 over

:laugh

Yeah. Seems like Marsh needs to learn something on scoring fast from Sharma :laugh

who is going to stand up now and play a good knock with ponting gone??

I just checked who is next , its henriques :facepalm:facepalm

Another 50 for Ponting, needs to go on if we want a competitive score.

Damn jynxer. So, shut up now, *k?
'k' is the abbreviated term for okay, it is now commonly used as slang, or now know as a 'MSNism.'

Spinksy added 3 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

who is going to stand up now and play a good knock with ponting gone??

I just checked who is next , its henriques :facepalm:facepalm

Henriques isn't that bad, give the lad a break as well, it is only his second One Day International IIRC. Hussey's in now so these two will look to steady the innings, pick singles and then go from there. That's all they can do really.

Possibly Dhoni is reserving Jadeja, and will bring him on from 32-35th over,because he has bowled well for 2 overs (and also for previous matches), Dhoni is shuffling part-timers and regular bowlers,I Sharma has been very expesive today so far for his 4 overs

I don't like this, White's trying to play like an actual batsman where in reality he's just an albino who should be teeing off and making tons from like 60 balls.

Why does White not bowl anymore? He's certainly not good enough to be in there just as a batsman.

He's changing his action apparently, so he obviously doesn't want to be bowling with only half an action in place. He's plenty good enough as a batsman too, if Australia stop mucking him about up and down the order, he'll prove it.

sharma is usless in ODIs, they'd be better playing Pathan, at least if he goes for loads he can make up for it a bit with the bat. sharma's a no.11 going for 8 an over when the only other player going for over 5 is in as a proper batsman.

I don't like this, White's trying to play like an actual batsman where in reality he's just an albino who should be teeing off and making tons from like 60 balls.

Agree, this is painful to watch from White. We got tons of nudges in the team.

Finally someone using their feet, more of that please.

Users who are viewing this thread