Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

They are playing this game without the beta patches. The run out bug is in action.

They are playing this game without the beta patches. The run out bug is in action.

Nah. They were too busy complaining while we were actually working hard on improving our fielding :) !

rahuldravidfan added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Australia are LOSTralia atm :p ! Wonderful cricket from our boys :clap

Earlier at the toss, Dhoni said that the pitch will favour pace bowlers. But i can't see it happenning. So i think we have good chances of chasing anything under 270.

Another wicket down :laugh ! This batting performance makes me :rtfl

rahuldravidfan added 4 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Thats the end of the innings. 250 ONLY ! Fall from grace :laugh

I really dont mind Aussies doing this bad against quality bowlers, but nehra and praveen???
:mad

4 foolish runouts. Who said that the run-out bug was a bug? Transmission and Codies simulated real cricket with the run out bug.

Dumb dumb dumb dumb! Dosn't Australia ever learn? Exactly the same mistakes as they made against South Africa, leaving the powerplay till the end of the innings when all the set batsmen have been dismissed i.e (Hussey) in the deep, when it would've been a six had the powerplay been taken with set batsmen in. To make this mistake time over time is frustrating, and I'm South African!

Thought Doug the Rug was run out for a diamond there, guess not. Ah well, Albino tweaked it up with his backing up and Moises the saviour didn't do heaps. Our Allrounder played another outstanding knock of 8 from 15, how good is he?

I really dont mind Aussies doing this bad against quality bowlers, but nehra and praveen???
:mad

They've been better bowlers this series than the hyped up trio- Johnson, Siddle and Hilfenhaus ! Give them some credit, dude ! Unlike the Aussie bowlers, Nehra & Praveen bowl with the hands :)

Last edited:
Good bowling here by India, they have not only restrickted Aus to 250 but also they bowled them out in 50 overs, White and Hussey played well after Ponting and later rest all the played failed to contribute to team, lets see how India chase 251...I just feel Raina might come at No3, as there is no Gambhir..

Sometimes Johnson just needs to play like a tail ender, get the singles, stop going for the huge slogs.

Mitch is someone who needs time to get into an innings, he never looks comfortable at the start but then gets his eye in.

Hes a handy bat,agreed.But he looked like a 'wannabe Yuvraj' today.Some sensible batting from him would have taken Australia to 270 atleast.

Users who are viewing this thread