Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

I just dont rate them at all , sorry..
this is a injury ridden third class Aussie team which india are playing.
Things would have been very different if haddin, clarke, symonds were playing here.

Remember what malik did to them recently?

Let it go people.

Cheste du Preez added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

ponting and sehwag are similar in that I think they're totally under-appreciated considering what they achieved. On the bbc site today I saw someones test team that didn't have sehwag in it, ponting constantly being blamed.

no offense to tendulkar because he's a legend but he isn't one of the best players in the world right now, those two are. sehwag just kills attacks and ponting nearly always makes a good score in whatever format (been slightly off the boil in tests recently but boy has he made up for it with his ODI form recently)

bet you sehwag gets out this over now.

Let me guess it was Struass and Katich, because the ASHES Rules over all! :p

Johnson should come round the wicket imo, cramp Sehwag for room. When India toured NZ early this year that seemed like the only thing that could really stop him, Kyle Mills did a fairly good job in a few games irrc.

Let me guess it was Struass and Katich, because the ASHES Rules over all! :p

ha, actually you'll be please du preez, it was strauss and smith, which you can't argue aren't good players. But ffs, Sehwag has mauled every team he's played against recently. It's not even been realistic some of the knocks he's played. told you he'd get out though while I was bigging him up. still stands what I'm saying.

Johnson should come round the wicket imo, cramp Sehwag for room. When India toured NZ early this year that seemed like the only thing that could really stop him, Kyle Mills did a fairly good job in a few games irrc.

Or maybe he'll just get himself out.

Sehwag gone! lets see how these two btsman play now, i am hoping Sachin to reach 17k today...

IMO it would have been great if johnson had been injured and flew home along with others....
Aus would have been a better ODI team then

IMO it would have been great if johnson had been injured and flew home along with others....
Aus would have been a better ODI team then

Yeah, a bowler with a history of injury problems getting injured, that would be great :sarcasm

That's a very poor decision indeed a very bad decision. The bowl was missing leg wicket. Tendulkar was looking good. Now all depends on Dhoni and Yuvraj.

Users who are viewing this thread