Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

:doh

why always Sachin the victim of poor decision ? chance of such terrible decision increase when he's near a milestone! :facepalm

Mitchel Johnson: 4-0-41-0 ! Australia's so-called spearhead ! Why is he even playing after Sehwag ***** him AGAIN :laugh

Besides Johnson though everyone else has bowled well. It was a bad mistake to use him with the new ball.

He is of no use as a ODI player..
Think of dirk Nannes here, he will make the indian batsman pee....
This is where a captain should make the changes which unfortunately ponting isnt good enough

Yuvi's bat is so better looking than MSD's

scion_sid added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

He is of no use as a ODI player..
Think of dirk Nannes here, he will make the indian batsman pee....
This is where a captain should make the changes which unfortunately ponting isnt good enough

MJ is player of year and actually made his name from ODIs

I just dont rate them at all , sorry..
this is a injury ridden third class Aussie team which india are playing.
Things would have been very different if haddin, clarke, symonds were playing here.

Oh. So sorry I forgot Haddin is the greatest batsman on the planet, and that Clarke does do something apart from getting injured and Symonds does nothing apart from getting drunk. Forgive my naivety, mighty Sir ! :sarcasm

People moving about behind the side screen is annoying the batsmen.

We need to remove either Dhoni or Yuvraj quickly.

Oh. So sorry I forgot Haddin is the greatest batsman on the planet, and that Clarke does do something apart from getting injured and Symonds does nothing apart from getting drunk. Forgive my naivety, mighty Sir ! :sarcasm

How soon you forgot what haddin, clarke , symonds did to india in 2007 ODI series.:laugh

How soon you forgot what haddin, clarke , symonds did to india in 2007 ODI series.:laugh

It was 2 years back. How soon you forgot Haddin was the reason Australia lost Border-Gavaskar in India in 2008? And Clarke was too busy getting injured while Symmo was too busy having a drink :p

Users who are viewing this thread