Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

They've been better bowlers this series than the hyped up trio- Johnson, Siddle and Hilfenhaus ! Give them some credit, dude ! Unlike the Aussie bowlers, Nehra & Praveen bowl with the hands :)

I just dont rate them at all , sorry..
this is a injury ridden third class Aussie team which india are playing.
Things would have been very different if haddin, clarke, symonds were playing here.

Remember what malik did to them recently?

Just 250. :eek:

On Mohali even 350 is not safe. :laugh

:laugh:

Dunno why people are hogging Johnson... as if he's in the team to bat.

Australian selection is ridiculous... esp choice of Moises guy. He can't bat or bowl in India. That he has shown since IPL 2008 and reaffirmed in the Champions League. MacDonald can do 10 times better than this guy.

Overall I thought it was a good performance from the bowlers, and the fielders. But it was more like Australia giving it away than India claiming it. Ponting, Watto, Hussey, White all got going superbly but threw away their wickets...

Precambrian added 4 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Since his comeback Nehra has taken 23 wickets from 14 matches @ 23.9.

Precambrian added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

I just dont rate them at all , sorry..
this is a injury ridden third class Aussie team which india are playing.
Things would have been very different if haddin, clarke, symonds were playing here.

Remember what malik did to them recently?

Ponting should retire from ODI captaincy IMO.....
He has got everything wrong in this series!!!

Johnson to Sehwag, FOUR, starts off with a lollypop of a half volley outside off which Sehwag scoops with delight way over cover, thanks mate

Cricinfo commentary is so amateurish :doh

Ponting should retire from ODI captaincy IMO.....
He has got everything wrong in this series!!!
Your input is incredible, I wish I was as smart as you

Mitchell Johnson should just kill himself or freeze himself until we play South Africa or something, I dunno.

Cricinfo commentary is so amateurish :doh
What would you prefer;

Over 0.1, MG Johnson to V Sehwag, FOUR, Virender Sehwag planted his front foot roughly 50 cm in front of him, slightly to the off-side. He then moved his bat behind him, then infront of him, to create a shot. He made sure his follow-through was extended to make the shot go in the air. The ball flew over the cover region and landed about 4 metres inside the boundary rope. I will rate that shot an 8/10.

?

Your input is incredible, I wish I was as smart as you

Mitchell Johnson should just kill himself or freeze himself until we play South Africa or something, I dunno.

He has got so many things wrong in this series...

No wonder Ashes was lost as well, even though Aus were the better team.

Iam now starting to realise jeff thompson was right

Sehwag is on fire, he is looking very strong and positive today ...Sachin is as usual looking solid...

ponting and sehwag are similar in that I think they're totally under-appreciated considering what they achieved. On the bbc site today I saw someones test team that didn't have sehwag in it, ponting constantly being blamed.

no offense to tendulkar because he's a legend but he isn't one of the best players in the world right now, those two are. sehwag just kills attacks and ponting nearly always makes a good score in whatever format (been slightly off the boil in tests recently but boy has he made up for it with his ODI form recently)

bet you sehwag gets out this over now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread