Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

I m lucky my 6220c have 5 MP camera :D

Let's see if i go on watch only if it's a decider :D:D

@Pranav you lucky guy! any chances for the rest of the matches? (Mohali, mumbai etc?) :p :p

IT will be a full house even if it is not a decider and if it is a decider, they`ll sell tickets for twice the price at that time. So you`re much better placed buying them now as I did. At least the Rs.500 and Rs.700 (level 4 and level 1) tickets are available now. I don`t see them being available in a few days time.

I feel I got a decent deal considering my bay is the one facing mid-on/third man, the best possible view according to me. Just wishing for it to be a decider and hopefully India score big that day.

aditya123 added 2 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

But mobile phones are also not allowed as far I know.

I did carry my cell phone the last Wankhede.

IT will be a full house even if it is not a decider and if it is a decider, they`ll sell tickets for twice the price at that time. So you`re much better placed buying them now as I did. At least the Rs.500 and Rs.700 (level 4 and level 1) tickets are available now. I don`t see them being available in a few days time.

I feel I got a decent deal considering my bay is the one facing mid-on/third man, the best possible view according to me. Just wishing for it to be a decider and hopefully India score big that day.

Point. Thinking it to get tomorrow.

How much the level 1 ticket cost?

Point. Thinking it to get tomorrow.

How much the level 1 ticket cost?

Level 1 costs Rs.700 and Level 4 costs Rs.500. Levels 2 and 3 are costlier.
I`ll be in Bay I, Level 1.

Damn great pics Pranav, wish I could have been there now to attend this game.

Surely, He is not going to change the game on his own, but his inclusion could have given Australia better combination. If Marsh played you would have 4 bowlers and Watson, White and Voges to bowl in the remaining 10 overs. Now without Marsh, not only batting looked like so weak but also Australia risked Ponting at the top of the innings. Henriques still looks ordinary to me. And surely Marsh would add something more than him as far batting is concerned.

It would strengthen the batting but the length of our batting wasn't the problem. It was the aggressiveness which Henriques brings anyway. Ponting has said hes worried about the balance of the team when he only has 5 bowlers that can bowl. Voges is handy but he got smashed in the 3rd ODI and White doesn't bowl anymore.

AWW dohIN' YEAH. CLINT MCKAY BABY.

Hopes to return home, McKay replaces Lee | Cricket News | India v Australia 2009/10 | Cricinfo.com

Problem is, Victoria are bowling against South Australia...just let him have one more day.

Well deserved, hes continues to improve with more matches. So random the way we have replaced the players, Henriques came when Lee left while McKay is coming when Hopes is leaving. Anyway I would send McDonald over as well.

Where the heck is Ashley Noffke? And why is he not getting to play much at the Int. level of late?

He looked pedestrian playing in his T20I and ODI debut plus hes not setting the world on fire in ODD. And the selectors have put him in the never again basket which includes Hodge, McGain, Rogers, etc

Why does White not bowl anymore? He's certainly not good enough to be in there just as a batsman.

Aus will definately like the pitch here,because it suits pace bowlers, the wicket helps the seamers normally, If Sehwag and Gambhir both sits out of playing 11, then India might open today with Sachin and Karthik

Marsh into the side for Voges, lets see what he can do now.
Shane LBW Watson almost out in usual fashion.

All we can expect that he better score biggy here, he is no use of field :facepalm atleast Voges make those up with his fielding.

Tidy start by the Aussie's. No fireworks as if yet though, Syl to add to his article later on tonight :p

vow marsh - 4 16 0 0 25.00SR

Why dont you start playing your shots ?? that is if you know of course :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread