Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Just got tickets for the final ODI at Mumbai which will be played at DY Patil (Bay I, Level 1). Its also special because the stadium is in my university campus and I have seen it being built from scratch! I finished with my engineering earlier this year and havent been to the campus since then. Would be great to revisit the place, especially because it is for cricket!

I hope its all locked at 3-3 going into the last game. And my record in watching India-Australia matches live in the stadium is 100%. The only game that I`ve watched in the stadium was the last India-Australia ODI in 2007 at the Wankhede which India won thanks to Murali Karthik`s 6er. Hope I keep my record intact.

Where the heck is Ashley Noffke? And why is he not getting to play much at the Int. level of late?
He's in Sydney at the moment, and he's not playing international cricket because he has skin cancer. I think. >_>

Or maybe not. Maybe the selectors aren't happy with him moving to Western Australia or something. Or perhaps I'm rambling on again, talking crazy ████.

Last edited:
Nice pics there Pranav, but dayum, those stands at the Kotla sure are ugly. :facepalm

I think most tickets say that, when I went it also said no electronics. But everyone brought them.

I m lucky my 6220c have 5 MP camera :D

Let's see if i go on watch only if it's a decider :D:D

@Pranav you lucky guy! any chances for the rest of the matches? (Mohali, mumbai etc?) :p :p

No moblie no camera. Punjab Police zindabad. :p

Users who are viewing this thread