Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Well Done OZ... they fought hard to come back.

Credit to india as well. They really are much stronger team than Aus at the moment...

Thrilling match :clap

Well the Aussies learnt there lesson that Indians do have a decent tail enders whcih actually can bring hearts in mouth :D

In all the 4 played ODI's it's Indian side who performed well throughout whereas the injured Oz struggled.

The Turbanator :cool:

At least this makes the series interesting, can't remember the last time a 7 match series was tied 2-2 after 4 played.

The last exciting 7 game series I remember was the India-England series in 2007.

Bollinger Where the *()&& were you all this time?????

Hope your here to stay.!!!!

Where the feck is Siddle :mad:

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Finally leveled the series :D need to work on the extras and next match kick out Marsh and get Mkkay. Marsh has become useless from all aspects :facepalm

Well i would say Marsh was just better In T20/IPL. I have never seen him performing well in other aspects.

australia look like they have enough talent to rotate the squad more.

why use mitchell and siddle all the time when guys like Bollinger are in the wings. Gives the best players a rest, gives the ones just below them some international games which I'm sure they'll treasure. Everyone's happy.

The last exciting 7 game series I remember was the India-England series in 2007.

That series basically was a face off between two average teams. Both the sides were quite crap, and there used to be loads of dropped catches, missed run out chances, etc in all the seven games. Just one or two of them turned out to be nail biters, if I'm not wrong. To be honest, it was nothing like this Ind-Aus thing; where a fully charged Indian side and a superb Aussie side is really playing their hearts out for the no 1 spot in the ODIs. If I compare that Ind-Eng series with this Ind-Aus one in terms of quality of cricket played, this easily wins.

Australian player need a holiday, continuous play is affecting physically their key players

On Indian wickets, the Indian tail wags even more (we have wagged on other wickets too). The likes of Bhajji and Praveen Kumar have given lot of strength in this series to our batting. Had Bhajji continued a little more, we would have won this. Only change that I can see for the next game is Gambhir coming back for Kohli, or a replacement being brought in for Gambhir who will replace Kohli in the team (possibly Dravid if Gambhir cant play). I dont want to see KKD in the side now. He needs to prove that he can do well, by batting well in domestic and other cricket.

yay OZ won! but what i dont get is, why Kohil came 1 down?? this is where Dravid would come handy. but you guys dont like him. i bet he couldnt have done any worse then Kohil. and why Raina bats low down the order?? may be he should have came 1 down today. i remember him doing very well in that spot.

Shewag/GG
Sachin/GG
Raina/Dravid/GG

just my thoughts ..then again what i know about your team

yay OZ won! but what i dont get is, why Kohil came 1 down?? this is where Dravid would come handy. but you guys dont like him. i bet he couldnt have done any worse then Kohil. and why Raina bats low down the order?? may be he should have came 1 down today. i remember him doing very well in that spot.

There are handful who dont want Dravid to play and many who wants him to play at 3

Wake up! Selectors!

First time I have seen Fattie Bollinger do anything worth while. Still pretty ████ though compared to the other left arm seamers around.

Shewag/GG
Sachin/GG
Raina/Dravid/GG

just my thoughts ..then again what i know about your team

Agree with you, absolutely agree with you. Only Srikanth and a few users here believe that Dravid's dropping is justified. And Dhoni should have come ONE down. Batting at No. 3 put him under a lot of pressure and he succumbed to it.

rahuldravidfan added 7 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

First time I have seen Fattie Bollinger do anything worth while. Still pretty ████ though compared to the other left arm seamers around.

Lol. Yeah. But he puts in 150,000% effort. Ask "muppet" Graeme Smith, who dared to compliment his immaculate mathematical sense :laugh

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread