Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Then better you dont watch cricket. It was clearly missing leg stump. The trajectory of the ball was clearly very much down the leg side. Even an ordinary umpire would give it not out and be right in his decision.

saisrini, I don't think annoyingdevil can understand what your saying, hes too much of a douche.

I agree any umpire would have given it out, it looked plumb on live.

It is good that Hawk-eye isn't introduced into the referral system, it is seriously flawed.

I agree any umpire would have given it out, it looked plumb on live.

It is good that Hawk-eye isn't introduced into the referral system, it is seriously flawed.

I watched it without the Hawk Eye and live (not the slow-mo) and it clearly looked to be heading down the leg side. The slow-mo even more emphatically confirmed it. It was so easy to give the benefit of the doubt to the batsman.

Just checked the scorecard. It seems Nehra bowled really well. He has perfectly slotted himself back into the team. If only he could start fielding better, he will do so much more service to the team. Bhajji got wickets too for a decent economy.

Desilva would have apologized to Sachin by now for that decision. And Saisrini Nehra was actually fielding superb today..don't know what happen to him today. Got a run out on direct hit too. Not only that, he was batting much better too. I thought he would get out first or 2nd ball bowled or caught but he was rotating the strike nicely for the few balls he faced. Nehra is here to stay for a while, hope he keeps this up.

Just checked the scorecard. It seems Nehra bowled really well. He has perfectly slotted himself back into the team. If only he could start fielding better, he will do so much more service to the team. Bhajji got wickets too for a decent economy.
Forget his catching and field work,he hits the stumps from literally all parts of the ground,even from the outfield.Yesterday he ran out White with a brilliant piece of a throw.

Oh ok. I didnt watch most of the game so didnt see his fielding. Hopefully, he can finally do justice to his talent. He makes a good combo with Zak and once he is back, our bowling combo would read - Zak, Ishant and Nehra which would be deadly.

Just saw the highlights, Henriques bowled one at 144km/h so that's promising for the future. Bollinger clocked one at 146km/h so we certainly won't be lacking pace. Watching the highlights made Johnson's spell look even worse, even the tailenders were having a go at him and having no problem taking him to the fence.

The worse thing for Johnson is that,Nehra who doesnt know to hold a bat smashed a four off him to mid wicket.He definitely was having a bady day yesterday.Everytime he came on to bowl,the Indians were looking to dominate him.

Still keeping that title? ;)

Yes Sir, I am! The fielding was outstanding yesterday :hpraise

Mitchell Johnson should have his face slammed into his birthday cake. Then many other things including defecation. Oh, that and Crazy Clint McKay should replace him in the next ODI.
Just saw the highlights, Henriques bowled one at 144km/h so that's promising for the future. Bollinger clocked one at 146km/h so we certainly won't be lacking pace. Watching the highlights made Johnson's spell look even worse, even the tailenders were having a go at him and having no problem taking him to the fence.

Mitchell Johnson is not the greatest bowler in the world atm. He was flying high in the sky against South Africa but England and now India (and also his Mom, may I mention :laugh) have brought him back to earth.

The only Aussie cricketer who has made tall claims against India and even got away with it is Brett Lee. He backs his verbals up with results. Mitchell just wants to have a go at our boys and when sledged back, he loses it. Lil kid :p

Add Mitchell to the unending list of "great" Australian bowlers brought to their knees after talking big and performing rubbishly against us. Some people never learn :sarcasm

Mitchell Johnson is one of my favorite current fast bowlers. We have not had a genuinely Quick (that takes out Zaheer khan) left arm fast bowlers since Akram's Retirement. Any left hander who can bowl near 150 MPH and swing it, is going to to be a handful. MJ is having a bad time like all cricketers do. I am sure he will learn from this phase and come out a better bowler.
It was a wonderful fight back from Australia yesterday. It really looks like two of top teams in the world are fighting it out for the number one spot. Amazing cricket for every one.

This is comical, now. Peter Siddle also flies back home midway during the series.

There is nothing serious to him, but he is sent back as a precautionary measure it seems. I feel all this is an attempt to devalue this series. How can a team sustain so many injuries within a single series and have so many replacements come in?

FMD never seen a team get so many injuries. Funny thing is Watson isn't joining them!
I would bring over McDonald, we have 3 bowlers to replace Siddle already. McKay should replace Siddle, don't want Hilfy in there.

This is comical, now. Peter Siddle also flies back home midway during the series.

There is nothing serious to him, but he is sent back as a precautionary measure it seems. I feel all this is an attempt to devalue this series. How can a team sustain so many injuries within a single series and have so many replacements come in?

Does anyone actually care about this series other then Indian and Australian fans? It's pretty meaningless.

I think it was funny how india lost. lol!!
and tendulkar didn't getting his 17000 runs was even funny:D
I fail to see how it is funny. I actually enjoy the whole match even after knowing that we are going to lose.

Doesn't matter. It's better for the series if it's 2-2.
yeah, we dont want to blame anyone for our lose. Our team didn't perform well yesterday so it's our team fault that we lose. (are you hearing WC?)

Does anyone actually care about this series other then Indian and Australian fans? It's pretty meaningless.

Thats quite a meaningless post to make. Do you mean to say that the whole cricket world cared about the England-Australia ODI series or that the whole world will sit up to watch NZ play Pakistan at Abu Dhabi today? Most of the times it is only the fans of the 2 sides who care about the result of a series. Its not just with this series but with every series.(And no, we don`t miss being part of the Ashes, even though I respect the rivalry and its histroy)

Users who are viewing this thread