Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Sachin needs 7 more runs to mass 17,000 ODI runs, Dhoni needs 76 runs to 5000 and Shane Watson needs 6 more wickets for 100 ODI wickets. So next game we (hopefully) might see some milestones reached.

My captiom for tomorrow's news article - Indian fielders make kangaroos jump around

Still keeping that title? ;)

Henriques bowled better than Johnson :laugh Great effort by our bowlers lead by Siddle and Bollinger with good support from Hauritz, Watson and Henriques.

batting is still a problem for the Aussies. After the top 4 (Ponting, Watson, Hussey, White) are out there isnt much behind them. Need some more strength to that lower order.

To be fair, Henriques, Johnson and Manou were required to up the run rate due to the slow efforts earlier. I'm confident they will perform if we collapse. Just need to be patient with Henriques, hes still finding his feet but at least hes showing no fear.

To be fair, Henriques, Johnson and Manou were required to up the run rate due to the slow efforts earlier. I'm confident they will perform if we collapse. Just need to be patient with Henriques, hes still finding his feet but at least hes showing no fear.

Can I know why David Hussey wasn't chosen instead of Moises?

1. Better batsmen
2. Better bowler
3. Better fielder

Oh damn but he is not Portuguese :doh

Better bowler? Maybe if the pitch is taking a lot of turn, but otherwise no.

Tendulkar was not out, even a school boy would have given him not out decision, anyway, Aus really fought back well....

Well it looked out but it wasn't.. I would have given it out

Then better you dont watch cricket. It was clearly missing leg stump. The trajectory of the ball was clearly very much down the leg side. Even an ordinary umpire would give it not out and be right in his decision.

Doesn't matter. It's better for the series if it's 2-2.

Can I know why David Hussey wasn't chosen instead of Moises?

1. Better batsmen
2. Better bowler
3. Better fielder

Oh damn but he is not Portuguese :doh

Selectors and Ponting wanted an all rounder. Selectors also lost patience with David after giving him numerous chances to cement his spot but failing to do so.

Mitchell Johnson should have his face slammed into his birthday cake. Then many other things including defecation. Oh, that and Crazy Clint McKay should replace him in the next ODI.

Users who are viewing this thread