Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

This is hardly a rant about injuring people :sarcasm It's one sentence!

"You want chin music, there'll be a lot of chin music"

If you think that is a rant, then I seriously hope you never meet an angry person

One sentence and then shy away from it later. Like Pidge has been since the past 4 yrs, getting predictions wrong about the Ashes bigtime.

When you even utter a sentence, make sure you have it in you back it up with a performance. That is something Steve Waugh used to do. Unfortunately, none of the current Australian players can do that. Such a shame :sarcasm

Talking about angry people, I think the Aussies are really lucky Sreesanth isn't playing in the Indian team coz there is no Symonds to stand-up for any player now. I still remember how scared Haddin was when Sree bowled a bouncer at him and he fell down playing it. Sree gave him the worst stare he's ever got.

80357.jpg

October 2, 2007... those were the days :sarcasm

Indian media is worse than Fox news.

Just like Hmarka != Every Brit alive, India TV != Every outlet of Indian media.

And please don't slur The Times of India by comparing it to Fox News.

Be informed- The Times of India is the largest selling English-language daily newspaper in the World & TOI Online is the world's most-visited newspaper website, ahead of the New York Times, The Sun, Washington Post, Daily Mail and USA Today websites. :)

rahuldravidfan added 5 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

047+India+TV+indiatv+.jpg

5.jpg (image)

Sorry to go off topic, this is our Media :)

Haha. But lets not forget that like the bad, there are also good channels- Times Now, NDTV, CNN-IBN, CNBC, etc. :)

Please don't translate the second pic :laugh

Absolute rubbish it is ! I have a huge collection of their stupid reports. Whenever I need a laugh, I turn on India TV :p

Now, Henriques is also out!!!

Now india are playing a side weaker than tasmania!!

Ponting might as well take a rest and let in some new guys play against India for the remainder of the series :rtfl:rtfl:rtfl

Watson, Ponting and Hussey, that's all we got :help :doh

Yeah, easy on the gay jokes guys. I know, even I'm guilty of this but we're really wrecking the rep of this site........

It's a good opportunity for those other Aussies I suppose, but I really wish it was youngsters who were playing. People like Matthew Wade, Burt Cockley, etc.

Marsh aint useless. He was very consistent earlier in the year vs NZ and South Africa, when he was not injured. Coming back from injury it always hard to have an instant impact.

If the selectors were listening to me, McDonald would probably be ready to play although a bit jet lagged. Ponting will be annoyed with the balance with Voges coming back in.

Marsh aint useless. He was very consistent earlier in the year vs NZ and South Africa, when he was not injured. Coming back from injury it always hard to have an instant impact.

Irrc Marsh did very little against New Zealand, and he injured his hamstring mid-series.

Absolute rubbish it is ! I have a huge collection of their stupid reports. Whenever I need a laugh, I turn on India TV
See cricket news after India's match. They dont tell about India win or lose they tell all the crap "A dog went to cricket ground in between match" "Dhoni hairstyle is lucky for Team India" and all that crap for for 30 mins :doh

See cricket news after India's match. They dont tell about India win or lose they tell all the crap "A dog went to cricket ground in between match" "Dhoni hairstyle is lucky for Team India" and all that crap for for 30 mins :doh

your right... Times Now news is the most horrible channel you ever see in the world...

Their concept - make mountain out of a mole hill and enjoy the publicity. And foolishly or unfortunately the indian public loves it. It has even beaten NDTV in TRP!!! :doh

And they love bashing Aussies , Pakis etc etc :doh

Users who are viewing this thread