Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

wait wait wait wait wait!! are you...are YOU ... YOU ... YOU! YOUYOU!! you saying lighten up???

arnt you the same guy who got mad b/c dare made a joke about you or something??

this kinda things makes me believe 2012 is real!

Yeah. Thats me. What Dare said wasn't funny; he knows it. What I said above is; Gajan knows it. Whether they admit it, its their lookout really.

And thanks for this random conversation, MacLovin aka McLOVIN. What a great contribution it was to the thread. Someone give this guy some reps :clap

Oye, do you stammer when you write or something? :p

Last edited:
Anyway, let's get on to the next match starting today in Guwahati.

Sunday, November 8
Start time 08:30 (03:00 GMT)

Mitchell Johnson not sure to play. Hilfy is likely to be dropped, and replaced with Andrew McDonald. If the Aussies are to win this game Jon Holland could see himself in the green and gold come the seventh ODI.

India should go mostly unchanged, although Ishant Sharma might find himself back into the team, with Munaf Patel out.

Most likely we will see 300 runs in the first innings, and in the second it should be a bowlers paradise.

I predict the team batting first will score 242. Not a high scoring ground, win the toss win the match. Such an early start, 8:30 is crazy. Remember the 2004 odi series in India? Aus and NZ always played the day games and it was crazy for the first 30 overs, ball was swinging everywhere, Bracken was incredible, Williams was good too.

The way Ponting was talking, one of the batsmen or Watson will make way for McDonald so that he can give Watson a break from bowling.

Its a do or die situation for India (when playing on India), if they loose here, Mumbai ODI will just be formality, India will give a a very tough fight (hopefully) on today's game, will be another close game I think, because the last 2-3 games were very close...

Drop Marsh, he is not reliable at all :noway
You're not the brightest ████ around, he had two bad games, that's all. He's just come off a ton to go with his other 5 ODI 50s. Out of 18 innings, a third of his innings have been over 50. To go with an average over 40, I'd consider that reliable.

Interesting we didn't bring McDonald in for this slow pitch. Johnson back for Hilfy and is opening the bowling.

I was just cursing Johnson for bowling short and wide YET AGAIN to Sehwag, then he goes and cleans him up good.

And now Gambhir goes! AWESOME BOWLING MITCH!!!!!!!!

India loose 2 wickets in 1st over!!! No footwork once again by Sehwag (even a school boy has better footwork), he dosent even move by a inch ! Anyway, very bad start for India...

Knew me bashing Johnson would get him back, look out India, MG Johnson is back!

I bashed him more than you. Maybe his Mom read all this and asked him to take it to heart :p

Nonetheless, he's given a great start to Australia. :)

Users who are viewing this thread