Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Good win for us, rather flukey, but still a win is a win.

Dhoni mad a big mistake by bringing Harbhajan above Jadeja. It changed the game IMO

I too completely agree with this. I reckon,if Harbhajan would have come in after Jadeja,India would have won the game easily. :facepalm

Our batting line-up is not 2nd string by any means, and under-rate our current bowling attack at your peril.

Well tbh I would have loved Lee and MJ yesterday. They would have traveled easily than McKay.

scion_sid added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Check the score card again, if it wasn't for Sachin, it would have been an embarrassment.

4 and 3 runs has been what saved you in two games. Too bad out bowlers cannot bat as well.

We all know they dont bowl and field well. :p

Johnson has been leaking way too many runs recently (including Ashes).

But if Lee was attacked, he would respond, he always does.

I don't like stats but Lee averages 37 in India with Economy Rate of 5.8

Last edited:
Australia's 2nd string team is just as good as any top international team.

Actually this 2nd string Australian team is playing way better than the so called 1st string team.You guys are not getting it,actually these injuries are a blessing in disguise for your team.So please stop trying to pull that cheap card again.:)

Really?? But i read somewhere india needs a 5-2 equation to be NO 1???

Can somebody throw some light??

Who ever wins series becomes #1.

Silly really, we were like 4 points ahead of India before this series, and even if they win a close series, they don't really deserve #1 by their performance in CT.

Actually this 2nd string Australian team is playing way better than the so called 1st string team.You guys are not getting it,actually these injuries are a blessing in disguise for your team.So please stop trying to pull that cheap card again.:)

It depends which way you look at it, maybe its the old 1-2 punch, but it can also be the obvious truth.

Last edited:
One bad CT does not take away from good 2 years. :p

There also it was 1-1. Remember the Australia game washed out.

Silly really, we were like 4 points ahead of India before this series, and even if they win a close series, they don't really deserve #1 by their performance in CT.

QUOTE]

Thats Crappy!!! Curse you ICC !!! :mad:

anyway if oz can finish it on sunday, well and good

QUOTE]

Thats Crappy!!! Curse you ICC !!! :mad:

anyway if oz can finish it on sunday, well and good

You saying we,as if you are an Australian mate.:facepalm And,I guess Australia`s lucky days will come to an end on sunday. :D

Users who are viewing this thread