Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Australia's 2nd string team is just as good as any top international team.

BCCI probably bribed the so called "injured" players, so Indian fans can see a close series.

Thats what I have been saying (not including that "BCCI bribing" part:p). I am not so sure that Australia's first string attack would have performed as well as the current lineup has done.

saisrini80 added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Allowing a team to score 340 batting second,is called good? :eek::eek:

Any team (including the likes of South Africa and Australia's first string attack) would have given almost the same amount of runs). On such wickets, you cant really blame the bowling attacks much. This wicket was very similar to that Karachi wicket 2004 between India and Pakistan where Pakistan almost chased down India's 350 odd.

saisrini80 added 3 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Dude, forget everyone else, you yourself under-rate your current bowling attack- http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...plit-ind-vs-aus-tour-60808-3.html#post1610589 :p

Well caught there mate!

@ TumTum: You praise your current bowling attack here, but in the other thread you downplay Tendulkar's achievement by trying to mention that he did that against an Australian B bowling lineup. Stick to one side!

Who ever wins series becomes #1.

Silly really, we were like 4 points ahead of India before this series, and even if they win a close series, they don't really deserve #1 by their performance in CT.

That is saying too much. Australia was embarrassed in their WT20 campaign in 2007 by an Indian team missing Zaheer Khan! Australia was humiliated by exiting the WT20 in 2009 in the very first round. Australia lost the Ashes to an English side which was missing the talent pool of 2005 this year. Yet they are no. 1! Does that mean they don't deserve to be #1? :sarcasm

In contrast, India is the BEST team in the world. #1 is just a matter of time for us. For Australia, its a matter of holding onto something which is not theirs anymore.

Don't judge India by the CT. If you want to, look at your own team's performances over the past 2 yrs and then talk :)

rahuldravidfan added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Well caught there mate!

Thank you :)

Sorry I forgot you are only meant to judge India by its performance against Sri-lanka or at home, and not in an international tournament.

I think foxsports is clutching at straws when they suggest McDonald, Cockley may get call - India v Australia - Fox Sports McDonald I totally agree and expect him to be in our lineup tomorrow but Cockley should be no where near the team.

MCdonald is really a good choice, no idea about Cockley :p I hope Voges dont get dropped. His fielding is a key weapon for us. Drop Marsh, i know he just got a 100 but really dont have any faith in him. And obviosuly no more Hilfenhaus.

MCdonald is really a good choice, no idea about Cockley :p I hope Voges dont get dropped. His fielding is a key weapon for us. Drop Marsh, i know he just got a 100 but really dont have any faith in him. And obviosuly no more Hilfenhaus.
Are you serious? Marsh just scored a century, something we needed when we needed to build on Watson's 93. If he had gone out in the 60s or something, we would have lost, simple as that. Hilfenhaus yes, Voges is in the side for his batting, yeah? Hasn't done heaps. Ron should get a game, and maybe Cockley for Hilf.

What's wrong with Cockley?

Marsh is a good batsmen, he should open with Watson in all limited over matches. Hil-fen-house should not even be in the squad (or the Test team, but that's something else).

ya, playing for himself at the moment. but i would too if was about to score 17k

i dont why some retarded guy left me this for that post. i d k if he cant read English or did he not understand what i said?

the_retard said:
lol, look at Hassan before getting his 100 in 2nd ODI. You're one sad minnows supporting poster.

who the flip is Hassan?.. and next time be a man and leave your name with the rep.

Cockley deserves in, he's pretty young too! Although, perhaps thats the problem, without Hilfenhaus, Johnson's all on his own.....

But maybe, that's what he likes best? :spy

There are a number of bowlers that should be ahead of Cockley if he is playing in a live match. I can understand if he gets thrown into the dead rubber but not for a live match.

Cock who? :rtfl

Jokes apart, please give Ashley Noffke a look in. He is a great bowler and a handy bat. Its really shameful he can't seem to make it to the Aussie XI :facepalm.

wait wait wait wait wait!! are you...are YOU ... YOU ... YOU! YOUYOU!! you saying lighten up???

arnt you the same guy who got mad b/c dare made a joke about you or something??

this kinda things makes me believe 2012 is real!

Users who are viewing this thread